• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

JSonline Constitutional Carry Poll

Madmodder

Yes to CCW just went up a bunch, and a total of 60 votes were just cast in the last 10 minutes. Keep it up!

Started at 540 votes when i saw this post put up. and percentages are below.

Edit - 53% - 18% - 29% with 851 votes. Thanks for putting this up on the forum, we have just swung the poll greatly in about 15 minutes.

Last edited:
M

McX

done, current readings: Pro- 37%, con-24%, Red Lectroids-39%.

M

McX

93 on this forum at this moment. i never thought of us as that interesting.

protias

With 2021 votes,
60% Constitutional Carry
24% permits and training
15% anti-rights

MKEgal

As of 10:52, with 3058 votes:
63% Constitutional Carry
24% permits and training
12% anti-rights

As of 11AM, with 3153 votes:
62% Constitutional Carry
25% permits and training
13% anti-rights

As of 1:15PM, with 6743 votes:
65% Constitutional Carry
22% permits and training
13% anti-rights

Here's a related article:
http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/121478429.html?rememberMe=y
A newly floated bill that would allow Wisconsin residents to carry concealed weapons without getting permits, background checks or training would essentially let the state catch up with the latest thinking in gun law, according to backers who call the approach "constitutional carry."

Others, however, seem stunned at the idea that anyone who could lawfully own a gun could carry it just about anywhere, under a coat or in a purse, without any government oversight.
"The bills as currently drafted put the lives of my officers at risk," [Milwaukee Police Chief] Flynn said.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
11:18 am May 9th

Yes - I should be able to carry a concealed gun without a permit or training (62%)

I'm OK with concealed carry, but I think it should only be allowed with a permit and training (25%)

I'm opposed to concealed carry - period (13%)

Total Responses: 3430

WE ARE WINNING :)

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Quote: "The bills as currently drafted put the lives of my officers at risk," [Milwaukee Police Chief] Flynn said."

How???

Here's a picture of him being carefully watched:

Attachments

• Jeri Flynn.jpg
    Jeri Flynn.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
5800+ Responses!

Yes - I should be able to carry a concealed gun without a permit or training (64%)

I'm OK with concealed carry, but I think it should only be allowed with a permit and training (22%)

I'm opposed to concealed carry - period (14%)

Total Responses: 5829

metalman383

Thats 86% of people supporting some form of concealed carry. So much for the liberals, screaming about what the people really want!

Last edited:

cleveland

Yes - I should be able to carry a concealed gun without a permit or training (65%)
I'm OK with concealed carry, but I think it should only be allowed with a permit and training (22%)
I'm opposed to concealed carry - period (14%)
Total Responses: 6773