• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wounded Warrior fundraiser - July 9th, 2011

REALteach4u

Canovi and Associates will be holding a Wounded Warrior fundraiser, all proceeds will be donated to Wounded Warrior.

Date: July 9th, 2011
759 US Highway 65
Walnut Shade, Mo.
417-443-3093

Shoot type: Bulls-eye
Firearm: Pistol only (AK pistols, AR pistols, and the like will not be allowed)
*Absolutely no steel core or corrosive ammunition.

This is a run-whatcha-brung event, so if you have a $2000 competition gun then bring it out. Currently there will be minimal to no restrictions as the event is a fund raiser. There will be giveaways and raffles of Canovi t-shirts, Canovi classes, and if I can make it happen we'll try to get a shop to donate a firearm for a raffle.

I am currently working on obtaining food and beverage donations from local businesses.

Again, all proceeds will go to Wounded Warrior.

Q: Will rimfire be allowed?
A: Yes.

Q: Will magnum pistols be allowed?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I use my AK or AR pistol?
A: Currently, no.

Q: How much ammunition will I need?
A: Bring at least 50 rounds, though you may not need it all.

Q: May I make subsequent passes?
A: Yes, but under the condition that you use a different pistol each pass or that passes on the same firearm will not be counted for any prizes.

Last edited:

REALteach4u

How about this for you then....

Since you're so far away, you can still make an impact donation for the event. Canovi is working on getting the raffle items set up on the website so tickets can be purchased via internet. Since the raffles won't require you to be present to win this makes it easier for folks to get involved from afar.

chakragod

How about this for you then....

Since you're so far away, you can still make an impact donation for the event. Canovi is working on getting the raffle items set up on the website so tickets can be purchased via internet. Since the raffles won't require you to be present to win this makes it easier for folks to get involved from afar.

Sounds like a good idea. It's pretty tight around here, but I would donate what I could.