Thread: If we are forced to settle for permit carry, fire them all

If we are forced to settle for permit carry, fire them all

Get ready for another round of get the hell out. I am sick of politicians thinking they can dictate how I live. If they want to say how I live my life the better be footing the bill.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    Agreed. New candidates to replace the liars.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Quote Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
    Agreed. New candidates to replace the liars.

+1
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Now you all are speaking my language.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Cool Turning up the heat....

My latest email to my freshman Representative about the lack of a Constitutional Carry bill in the Assembly with some copy and paste courtesy of Nik C..
    Dear Representative Loudenbeck,
    As you know, Senator Pam Galloway (R, Senate Dist. 29), has introduced a Constitutional Carry bill, LRB-11-2007 for consideration. This is a very good bill that achieves Constitutional Carry---the right of law-abiding citizens to carry a firearm in Wisconsin, open or concealed, WITHOUT A PERMIT OF ANY KIND---
    and one that many citizens of Wisconsin support. (See the JSOnline poll, "Do you support Constitutional Carry?" at http://www.jsonline.com/polls/121491889.html ).

I have just received word that Rep. Dean Knudson (R, 30th Assembly District) has a comparable Constitutional Carry bill all ready to go, but that the Republican leadership in the person of Speaker Fitzgerald won't allow him to introduce it. Gun owners expect the Republican majority that they helped to elect to support them by introducing Constitutional Carry in the Assembly JUST like the Senate did.

After the budget bill struggle, we are a divided state. Most Republicans sit at around 50% support. (note how close the supreme court election was) In MANY MANY districts, after the budget struggle, many assemblymen and senators who were elected with a comfortable majority have lost a lot of that support. GUN OWNERS ARE THE NEW SWING VOTE. A few hundred gun-owners in a district who are displeased with their assemblymen or senators SELLING OUT their rights in favor of the out-dated permit systems that other states are doing away with, could TIP the next election. Republicans NEED the support of gun owners if they want to be re-elected or survive recall elections. Please urge the Assembly leadership to allow
    Rep. Dean Knudson to introduce his Constitutional Carry bill. It is important on many levels.

Thank you for your attention in this matter,
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Dear Representative Loudenbeck,
    As you know, Senator Pam Galloway (R, Senate Dist. 29), has introduced a Constitutional Carry bill, LRB-11-2007 for consideration. This is a very good bill that achieves Constitutional Carry---the right of law-abiding citizens to carry a firearm in Wisconsin, open or concealed, WITHOUT A PERMIT OF ANY KIND--- and one that many citizens of Wisconsin support. (See the JSOnline poll, "Do you support Constitutional Carry?" at http://www.jsonline.com/polls/121491889.html ).

I have just received word that Rep. Dean Knudson (R, 30th Assembly District) has a comparable Constitutional Carry bill all ready to go, but that the Republican leadership in the person of Speaker Fitzgerald won't allow him to introduce it. Gun owners expect the Republican majority that they helped to elect to support them by introducing Constitutional Carry in the Assembly JUST like the Senate did.

After the budget bill struggle, we are a divided state. Most Republicans sit at around 50% support. (note how close the supreme court election was) In MANY MANY districts, after the budget struggle, many assemblymen and senators who were elected with a comfortable majority have lost a lot of that support. GUN OWNERS ARE THE NEW SWING VOTE. A few hundred gun-owners in a district who are displeased with their assemblymen or senators SELLING OUT their rights in favor of the out-dated permit systems that other states are doing away with, could TIP the next election. Republicans NEED the support of gun owners if they want to be re-elected or survive recall elections. Please urge the Assembly leadership to allow Rep. Dean Knudson to introduce his Constitutional Carry bill. It is important on many levels.

Thank you for your attention in this matter,
    Very nice! I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1477 View Post
    Very nice! I like it.
    That was well written & to the point. I like it ALOT !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Very good, I am writting an email to Fitzgerald now, and will post it once I hace completed it.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?