• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oak Creek (Milwaukee Area) Starbucks Meet and Greet, Sunday 5/22

range rat

Oak Creek Starbucks Meet and Greet Sunday the 22nd

Date:
Sunday May 22

Time:
1pm-3pm
'ish

2015 W. Ryan Rd.
Oak Creek, WI 53154-4321
414-761-5278

http://www.starbucks.com/store/14507

I'm setting up a meet and greet in the Oak Creek/Franklin area for the 22nd. When we first started having the meet ups in the SW area we moved from location to location periodically and I kind of miss that so I'm setting one up!

This Starbucks has ample seating indoors and out with an attached parking lot so school zones are not an issue, and I don't think any schools are in the area anyway. It's located right off the freeway for easy access and the loves truck stop across the street usually has some of the cheapest gas as an added bonus.

I will be there a bit before 1pm, I'll make sure I am wearing a bright Wisconsin Carry Shirt so that any first timers will be able to find me. As always all are invited and you need not be armed or a member of any group to drop by.

The wife an I are up for this. I'ts kind of nice to have one in my back yard.. Question can I bring the Greendale cops along too ha,ha,ha,

MKEgal

Outdoorsman1 said:
If I can get away I will be there...
Where are you being held? :rolleyes:

Direwolfe said:
New Guy from Georgia. I will be there.
Welcome aboard!
Maybe I should bring nametags?

range rat said:
can I bring the Greendale cops along too
Only if they behave themselves.
No searches, no seizures, no intimidation - they have to be good boys & girls if they want to be allowed to play with us.

Oh, to answer the initial question, I'll plan to be there.

Last edited:
M

McX

i heard the Janesville picknick has been moved to sunday, do we want to postpone this so we can all go to the janesville picknick?

added on edit; i'm checking with the other members of Badd Company to see how they feel.

Last edited:

Jason in WI

i heard the Janesville picknick has been moved to sunday, do we want to postpone this so we can all go to the janesville picknick?

added on edit; i'm checking with the other members of Badd Company to see how they feel.

Yea, McX I was thinking the same thing. I really, really hate to change the plans at the last minute but I think it's best.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks For The Notice Jason! We Are Heading To Janesville!

Looking forward to going to Oak Creek in the near future! Hope to see you guys Sunday in Janesville! It looks to be a great day for a BBQ! :)

XDFDE45

nice avitar Rak,
Got mine changed
thumbsup.gif

M

McX

Let's not kill this thread. what's the alternate date planned? Jason?

suprememotox

Newbie Here

I really hope that you reschedule the meet and greet for the Oak Creek Star Bucks. As I live just down the street. Looking forward to meeting all of you at some point. If I can swing it I will def try and make the BBQ