Thread: Radical view? Treason

Radical view? Treason

I was thinking (I know, dangerous) and wondered if the Senate votes against Constitutional Carry, or doesn't at least allow it to be presented wouldn't that be treason? They swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States. If they vote against Constitutional they swore to uphold, wouldn't that be a treasonous act? We know the Constitution states the right to keep and bear arms is fundamental per SCOTUS.

In my view, unless they vote for Constitutional Carry they have voted against our country's Constitution and therefore are guilty of treason.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I like your thinking, however, as long as they leave OC 'free', I believe they have met the Constitutional requirement at least in my reading of SCOTUS rulings.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    I like your thinking, however, as long as they leave OC 'free', I believe they have met the Constitutional requirement at least in my reading of SCOTUS rulings.
    I think Paul is probably right.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

shall not be infringed..means...you will not / Can not require a permit for someone to carry a weapon Openly or Concealed.... Shall not be infringed - meaning is pretty clear & to the point. A permit WOULD be infringing.

ok I am a pureist .

Our representatives & Supreme court justices have been comitting TREASON for over a Hundred years now.

I am just waiting for the RESET, soon the people will have enough...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    shall not be infringed..means...you will not / Can not require a permit for someone to carry a weapon Openly or Concealed.... Shall not be infringed - meaning is pretty clear & to the point. A permit WOULD be infringing.

ok I am a pureist .

Our representatives & Supreme court justices have been comitting TREASON for over a Hundred years now.

I am just waiting for the RESET, soon the people will have enough...
    +1
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington