• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Radical view? Treason

bigdaddy1

I was thinking (I know, dangerous) and wondered if the Senate votes against Constitutional Carry, or doesn't at least allow it to be presented wouldn't that be treason? They swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States. If they vote against Constitutional they swore to uphold, wouldn't that be a treasonous act? We know the Constitution states the right to keep and bear arms is fundamental per SCOTUS.

In my view, unless they vote for Constitutional Carry they have voted against our country's Constitution and therefore are guilty of treason.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I like your thinking, :D however, as long as they leave OC 'free', I believe they have met the Constitutional requirement at least in my reading of SCOTUS rulings.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
shall not be infringed..means...you will not / Can not require a permit for someone to carry a weapon Openly or Concealed.... Shall not be infringed - meaning is pretty clear & to the point. A permit WOULD be infringing.

ok I am a pureist .

Our representatives & Supreme court justices have been comitting TREASON for over a Hundred years now.

I am just waiting for the RESET, soon the people will have enough...

Walt_Kowalski

shall not be infringed..means...you will not / Can not require a permit for someone to carry a weapon Openly or Concealed.... Shall not be infringed - meaning is pretty clear & to the point. A permit WOULD be infringing.

ok I am a pureist .

Our representatives & Supreme court justices have been comitting TREASON for over a Hundred years now.

I am just waiting for the RESET, soon the people will have enough...

+1