Thread: NRA Concealed Carry Rally @ the Stadium View Bar - Green Bay May 17th 5-8PM

NRA Concealed Carry Rally @ the Stadium View Bar - Green Bay May 17th 5-8PM

Just spoke with my Representatives Aid , he told me their is a Concealed Carry Rally being sponsored by the NRA - WI-Force @ The Stadium View Bar on May 17th from 5:00pm -8:00 pm I am sure this will be for the Permit Bill NOT constitutional carry.

I called the Stadium View Bar & Confirmed this...
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-11-2011 at 08:19 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Just spoke with my Representatives Aid , he told me their is a Concealed Carry Rally being sponsored by the NRA @ The Stadium View Bar on May 17th from 5:00pm -8:00 pm I am sure this will be for the Permit Bill NOT constitutional carry.

I called the Stadium View Bar & Confirmed this...
    There are 3 new workshops. The initial workshops were set up before the bills were released so these are not intended to pimp a specific version.

Monday, May 16, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8:00PM
    Ace's on 29th, 2827 Oakes Avenue, Superior, WI 54880
    ***Space is limited. Please register by emailing your full name to
    Superior@wi-force.org.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8:00PM
    Stadium View, 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304
    ***Space is limited. Please register by emailing you full name to
    GreenBay@wi-force.org.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8PM
    Americas Best Value Inn (Sicily Room), 3900 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53546
    ***Space is limited. Please register by emailing you full name to
    Janesville@wi-force.org.

First time poster here,

Im glad there is a rally for this subject. I do wish however, that it was at a place that doesnt serve alcohol. I guess OP is out of the picture?

Im fairly new to the premise of carrying, and I havent done it yet though I would love to, but I would think a rally of this nature would be where we a citizens can already exercise our right to OC. I think I would be more inclined to show up to this rally OC'ing, if it were somewhere that is possible.

Glad to see we finally have some back bone in WI that will push this matter through.

And great forums here. So much useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    First time poster here,

Im glad there is a rally for this subject. I do wish however, that it was at a place that doesnt serve alcohol. I guess OP is out of the picture?

Im fairly new to the premise of carrying, and I havent done it yet though I would love to, but I would think a rally of this nature would be where we a citizens can already exercise our right to OC. I think I would be more inclined to show up to this rally OC'ing, if it were somewhere that is possible.

Glad to see we finally have some back bone in WI that will push this matter through.

Welcome to the forum.

If you do want to OC at this "bar", just call and get permission from the mang/owner.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

If you do want to OC at this "bar", just call and get permission from the mang/owner.
    I know the Owner...that won't happen. The Stadium view is Green Bay biggest sports bar & a very nice Banquet Facility the owner won't want to deal with giving written permission to ever joe blow that wants to open carry.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-11-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Quote Originally Posted by deadlifter View Post
    First time poster here,

WELCOME to the world of Open carry & soon concealed carry.. Nice to have another Green Bay open carrier !

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I know the Owner...that won't happen. The Stadium view is Green Bay biggest sports bar & a very nice Banquet Facility the owner won't want to deal with giving written permission to ever joe blow that wants to open carry.
    If it is a bar is it ok to show up with empty holster.See you all there.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Jeff Nass indicated in an E-mail that no confirmations are being sent after you E-mail your name in to register.