• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Concealed Carry Rally @ the Stadium View Bar - Green Bay May 17th 5-8PM

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Just spoke with my Representatives Aid , he told me their is a Concealed Carry Rally being sponsored by the NRA - WI-Force @ The Stadium View Bar on May 17th from 5:00pm -8:00 pm I am sure this will be for the Permit Bill NOT constitutional carry.

I called the Stadium View Bar & Confirmed this...

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

Just spoke with my Representatives Aid , he told me their is a Concealed Carry Rally being sponsored by the NRA @ The Stadium View Bar on May 17th from 5:00pm -8:00 pm I am sure this will be for the Permit Bill NOT constitutional carry.

I called the Stadium View Bar & Confirmed this...

There are 3 new workshops. The initial workshops were set up before the bills were released so these are not intended to pimp a specific version.

Monday, May 16, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8:00PM
Ace's on 29th, 2827 Oakes Avenue, Superior, WI 54880
***Space is limited. Please register by emailing your full name to
Superior@wi-force.org.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8:00PM
Stadium View, 1963 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304
***Space is limited. Please register by emailing you full name to
GreenBay@wi-force.org.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:30PM - 7:30PM-8PM
Americas Best Value Inn (Sicily Room), 3900 Milton Avenue, Janesville, WI 53546
***Space is limited. Please register by emailing you full name to
Janesville@wi-force.org.

deadlifter

First time poster here,

Im glad there is a rally for this subject. I do wish however, that it was at a place that doesnt serve alcohol. I guess OP is out of the picture?

Im fairly new to the premise of carrying, and I havent done it yet though I would love to, but I would think a rally of this nature would be where we a citizens can already exercise our right to OC. I think I would be more inclined to show up to this rally OC'ing, if it were somewhere that is possible.

Glad to see we finally have some back bone in WI that will push this matter through.

And great forums here. So much useful information.

AaronS

First time poster here,

Im glad there is a rally for this subject. I do wish however, that it was at a place that doesnt serve alcohol. I guess OP is out of the picture?

Im fairly new to the premise of carrying, and I havent done it yet though I would love to, but I would think a rally of this nature would be where we a citizens can already exercise our right to OC. I think I would be more inclined to show up to this rally OC'ing, if it were somewhere that is possible.

Glad to see we finally have some back bone in WI that will push this matter through.

Welcome to the forum.

If you do want to OC at this "bar", just call and get permission from the mang/owner.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the forum.

If you do want to OC at this "bar", just call and get permission from the mang/owner.

I know the Owner...that won't happen. The Stadium view is Green Bay biggest sports bar & a very nice Banquet Facility the owner won't want to deal with giving written permission to ever joe blow that wants to open carry.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
First time poster here,

WELCOME to the world of Open carry & soon concealed carry.. Nice to have another Green Bay open carrier !

ssmits

I know the Owner...that won't happen. The Stadium view is Green Bay biggest sports bar & a very nice Banquet Facility the owner won't want to deal with giving written permission to ever joe blow that wants to open carry.
If it is a bar is it ok to show up with empty holster.See you all there.