• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC on PEOPLEOFWALMART.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbpeck

If you've never heard of www.peopleofwalmart.com then you should go make a point of visiting their homepage sometime soon. you're bound to have a few laughs, regardless of how you feel about Wal-Mart... unless you see yourself, that is. :lol:

Anyway, someone - probably LEO - OCing a long gun made it on the site: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=46292

I'm not trying to start a long gun Oc debate or anything, I just found it amusing.

MikeTheGreek

Obviously not American. Military, with an FAL.

Workers look Latin.

Could be Mexico? That would be my bet.

Caption says Texas, but highly unlikely considering it's an FAL and hes wearing military gear.

Claytron

Obviously not American. Military, with an FAL.

Workers look Latin.

Could be Mexico? That would be my bet.

Caption says Texas, but highly unlikely considering it's an FAL and hes wearing military gear.

why does it matter what the gun is? Is the FAL mexicos rifle of choice or something? Because you can go right to cabelas and get an FAL for 400 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.