Thread: The email I intend on sending to Fitzgerald

The email I intend on sending to Fitzgerald

Let me know if you think its too much. I am sick of the lies and want him to know this is not a game.

Dear Senator Fitzgerald,

I recently heard a rumor that you are blocking Pam Galloway's bill, LRB-2007/1 (now bill 93) for Constitutional Carry in Wisconsin to be heard and that you are intent on a shall issue or permit system for the law abiding citizens of this state. If these rumors are true I would like to know why you are adamant on an antiquated carry permit when other states are abandoning this method of un-constitutional restrictions of the peoples right to keep and bear arms.

I would like to remind you of the oath you took. I (official's name), having been elected or appointed to the office of (title) swear that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the State of Wisconsin, and will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of said office to the best of my ability. So help me God. Please notice I highlighted the parts about our constitutions. The second amendment clearly states that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". I hope you realize that making any license requirements is an infringement and against the constitution you swore to support. I also hope you see this and make the decision to not only allow bill 93 to the floor but to fully support it as the constitution was written. I assure you that gun owners all across Wisconsin are watching what our elected officials are doing with this issue, and we will remember come election time. We will support those that support and honor our constitution.

Sincerely

Wisconsin voter
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

Angry

To me it seems like the Fitzgerald brothers are acting like Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi. They think they do not have to answer to the people and what they say goes. B.S. we are the people who put them in there and we are the people who should take them out of there. Sounds to me that these guys are arrogant A--holes and for me that is the worst kind of people.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    Let me know if you think its too much. I am sick of the lies and want him to know this is not a game.

Dear Senator Fitzgerald,

I recently heard a rumor that you are blocking Pam Galloway's bill, LRB-2007/1 (now bill 93) for Constitutional Carry in Wisconsin to be heard and that you are intent on a shall issue or permit system for the law abiding citizens of this state. If these rumors are true I would like to know why you are adamant on an antiquated carry permit when other states are abandoning this method of un-constitutional restrictions of the peoples right to keep and bear arms.

I would like to remind you of the oath you took. I (official's name), having been elected or appointed to the office of (title) swear that I will support the constitution of the United States and the constitution of the State of Wisconsin, and will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of said office to the best of my ability. So help me God. Please notice I highlighted the parts about our constitutions. The second amendment clearly states that "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". I hope you realize that making any license requirements is an infringement and against the constitution you swore to support. I also hope you see this and make the decision to not only allow bill 93 to the floor but to fully support it as the constitution was written. I assure you that gun owners all across Wisconsin are watching what our elected officials are doing with this issue, and we will remember come election time. We will support those that support and honor our constitution.

Sincerely

Wisconsin voter
    I think it is good, however, the rumor is that his brother is blocking in the Assembly. The Senate has the bill, SB93, so write the other Fitzgerald, I did but since he's not 'mine', I don't expect any action.

So its the assembly Fitzy and not the congress Fitzy?

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    So its the assembly Fitzy and not the congress Fitzy?
    Actually, it's the Assembly Fitz Rep.Fitzgerald@legis.wisconsin.gov, not the Senate Fitz Sen.Fitzgerald@legis.wisconsin.gov.

anyone have an idea where the Senate Fitzy stands? I will send an email to both
    Last edited by bigdaddy1; 05-11-2011 at 07:45 AM.