• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

READ THIS, from my Assemblymen............VOTE COMING SOON ????

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Bronson,

Thank you for your note.

Rest assured there will be a vote on concealed carry before June 2011 ends. What form it will take is still in the works. We are working behind the scenes to be certain that when it comes up, we have the votes. I would ask that you have the patience and trust me. When it passes, before June 30, 2011, I look forward to your congratulatory note.

Sincerely,

John

Representative John L. Klenke, 88th District
Rep.Klenke@legis.Wisconsin.gov
Madison: 888-534-0088
Green Bay: 920-469-8599

Wolf1477

I'll be glad to send him a "congratulatory note" when we, the voters, get what we want. Until then, all the politicos get from me are going to be letters and eMails pushing them to do what is right.

Have to admit however, constitutional carry would be a helluva b-day present for me.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Today, 09:16 PMWolf1477
I'll be glad to send him a "congratulatory note" when we, the voters, get what we want. Until then, all the politicos get from me are going to be letters and eMails pushing them to do what is right.

Without our encouragement, They should automaticly strive to uphold our constitutional Rights Federal and State , Anything less just treason.

Wolf1477

Today, 09:16 PMWolf1477

Without our encouragement, They should automaticly strive to uphold our constitutional Rights Federal and State , Anything less just treason.

Yep, I agree, they *should* automatically uphold our rights. Unfortunately I trust 'em to protect my rights about as far as I can throw the capitol building. So I keep writing my letters that they keep ignoring...right up until election time...then they're more than happy to hound me at all hours of the night/day in the vain hope I'll vote for their sorry butts again.

What's that old saying...oh yeah..."Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Yep, I agree, they *should* automatically uphold our rights. Unfortunately I trust 'em to protect my rights about as far as I can throw the capitol building. So I keep writing my letters that they keep ignoring...right up until election time...then they're more than happy to hound me at all hours of the night/day in the vain hope I'll vote for their sorry butts again.

What's that old saying...oh yeah..."Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

I know that switching to a third party can hurt us but those that claim to support our beleifs our hurting us now, Until they start representing us it's just the way it has to be, They will fall in line after continued losses or the third party will gain strength.

HandyHamlet

That's what I like to hear! People are angry. It's not just us anymore.

Time to put those Paper Patriots to the flame!

:cool: