Thread: man with a big scary gun

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar

man with a big scary gun

so i live in mauston and i get madison, wausau, and lacrosse new stations
    just so happen i flipped to the lacrosse station and i see good ol Hubbert Hoffman on tv talking about you guessed it CC the 20 sec clip they showed was great true hubbert fashion to the point witty and energetic sure wish they would show more than just a few lines of something that is so important i understand they have alot to cover but maybe they could cut a little time from the pollen report and add it to an important story

way to go Hubbert
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 05-10-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    just so happen i flipped to the lacrosse station and i see good ol Hubbert Hoffman on tv talking about you guessed it CC the 20 sec clip they showed was great true hubbert fashion to the point witty and energetic sure wish they would show more than just a few lines of something that is so important i understand they have alot to cover but maybe they could cut a little time from the pollen report and add it to an important story

way to go Hubbert
    Well, he won't win a beauty contests, but he sure knows his stuff!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Well, he won't win a beauty contests, but he sure knows his stuff!
    He knows how to dance though... Maybe dancing with the stars will get him for next season... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    He knows how to dance though... Maybe dancing with the stars will get him for next season... :-D
    I thought I purged that from my memory... *grabs brain bleach*
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post

way to go Hubbert
    link ?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).