• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Blackhawk Detatchable Slide Leather G19

carry for myself

So i got a new OC holster . Picked it up at Kittery trading post for $59.99

Its Blackhawks Leather Detatchable slide OWB with a thumb strap.

Cool rig, the part that attatches to your belt fits up to 1 1/2 inch belts. and actuall snaps with 2 buttons. but it goes infront of the belt so it is impossible to rip off, but easily removed if you need to go somewhere where guns are not permited.

constructed out of very thick molded leather, with lots of models available and a re-enforced adjustable thumb strap.

This holster rides high and close. looks great and holds the weapon very snug.

I purchased it for my S&W 6904 *because they love glock holsters for some reason*

been carrying it for about a week and it is ultra comfortable. Had my girlfriend try to grab my pistol and rip the holster from my belt with all of her might. she failed horribly. sits strong but if i chose, comes off or goes on in a matter of seconds.

great buy. if your looking for a nice leather OWB. Blackhawk has made yet another amazing holster ;-)

Attachments

• blackhawk.jpg
    blackhawk.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 106