• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National legislation

silver

Does anybody have any good websites that keep up to date with national legislation? I follow house and senate bills in Idaho on the Idaho website but i have yet to find anything that is a good resource on national legislation. I would like to be able to write my senators/ congressmen to support or oppose national issues...particularly those regarding my guns

thanks

Last edited:

silver

Theres some good stuff in those thanks guys.
More suggestions are welcome don't let the education stop there!

Hymay

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Federal/

Should be able to find most anything on either federal or state legislation by poking around the ILA site. May take some searching, but its in there somewheres....

I also get emails from NRA with lists of senators / Reps emails, phone #'s and addresses whenever a bill comes up. Not sure if that's just a membership thing, or if you can sign up for them on the NRA site. I'd assume they'd want as many people as possible to have it, so I would guess its free to get the alerts.

Last edited: