• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

holster for a Taurus PT845 with a tactical flashlight

stevie

I have been carrying a Taurus PT 845 for the past year. I have a new armed security guard job (plain clothes armed security guard) where I will be working grave. I would like to find a holster that will work for my pistol with a small tactical flashlight mounted. Any suggestions?

j4l

Been carrying mine for a while also. Havent a light for it yet, but plan to get one. Havent seen any that will accomadate the LAIM underneath. So been thinking about making one myself. Made a Yaqui-style rig yesterday, and it turned out ok.
So, next Ill look at making a rig for the 845 w/ the light. Will be another week or so before I have enough leather to begin. Most of what I have now is spoken for, for my knife sheaths.
Ill keep ya posted.

Last edited: