• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC with a twist..

zekester

Had to go to Lowes and Walmart in St Charles tonight, OC as usual..

Went to Lowes first, I was probably not there for more than two minutes and I met a customer of mine that is also a St Charles County Sherriff's Deputy...

I know that he saw my firearm, as we have spoke about OC many times, but he seemed to think that he had to follow me around the store anyway. Mind you, he was not in uniform and he mentioned nothing about my weapon, but I just thougtht it was so cool that ( and I could be wrong ) that he stayed with me the whole time while I was at Lowes. He even asked me to meet him a bar later, and I might just do that.

Went to walmart, did my thing and nothing.

Anyway, just thought I would share, I do have audio, and once i listen to it, if it is worth while I will put it here.

Love St Charles!!!

Z

Last edited: