• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc in baton rouge

357ruger

I live in the capital city, and I never see anybody ocing around town.
Is there a oc group around here? How can I get a oc flier or pamplet?

thanks, 357ruger

dirty_sanchez

Good to see you here...

We have a small but active group called LOCAL, Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League.

I OC all over Baton Rouge and have yet to have a negative encounter from anyone.

Head over to the LOCAL site and introduce yourself.

http://www.laopencarry.org/portal.php

Dirty

sraacke

Looks like you have a long drive every day!!!!!
Not really. Only about 10 or 15 miles from my house to the hospital in Baton Rouge. Up Nicholson to Bluebonnet or up to Lee, then over to Acadian Thruway. Never takes me moe than 25 minutes to get to or from work.
The real driving is done for other tings like meetings or for instance, going back and forth to Bass Pro this weekend. THAT is completely across town for me. Speaking of witch, I got to get a nap if I'm going to wake up and get to Bass Pro again today. Nite, Nte. Or Day Day for those of us who work nights and sleep days.

Last edited: