• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday OC Meet (Pick Quick Drive In, Fife - 6pm)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Pick Quick
4306 Pacific Highway East
Fife, WA 98424-2613
(corner of Alexander & Pacific Hwy)
6pm, Friday May 13th

The weather is suppose to be good, some of us will have the gun show tables all set up. So who is up for this ?

images

Last edited:

irish52084

Damn! The pick-quick is right across the freeway from my work, UPS. I'll be stuck inside with all the packages though as you guys enjoy your food. :cry:

Squeak

Late arrivals...

M1Gunr, Deros, G20..... their status will be docked and reported to security (i.e. they owe Squeak coffee)

LATE? We'll have none of that! I WILL collect on that coffee! Sorry, but everyone must follow the rules!:banana:

WinchesterModel12

I had to leave a little early because my youngest got cold and I didn't want to hear it anymore.
I had a good time anyway, thanks for arranging it.

G20-IWB24/7

Late arrivals...

M1Gunr, Deros, G20..... their status will be docked and reported to security (i.e. they owe Squeak coffee)

So what do we do for those who departed early, hmmm.... GOGODAWGS?!?

Oh, and I can confirm: NO CHEESEBURGERS were "ruined" in the making of this OC meet.... :p