Thread: Ill be in Madison tomorrow AM

Ill be in Madison tomorrow AM

I will be getting off of work at 0700 tomorrow morning in Madison. I was wondering if anyone from the Madison area was going to the hearing at the capitol. I was just also curious if anyone would want to meet for breakfast to discuss the bills, and then drive downtown together to save on parking multiple vehicles, plus I have no clue about downtown.

Im having internet connectivity issues tonight...find my cell nr on my FB page and call me when you get done in the morning...Im sure we can arrange something...

Let me know what your plans are, and I might be able to join you. PM sent
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

You have my cell, call me when you get to Madison and I'll do the same. I'll be heading up with three other members.

Ok, I have some faces to names now... I shall see you gentlemen in the morning.

I wasnt planning on being in town that early, but could get into town anytime. Im coming from west of madison, someone hit me up for breakfast, or starbucks at least.

Talking Hey.

I'll be there as well. I won't be able to make breakfast, but I'll definitely be at the hearing. I'll be wearing my red WCI shirt. I'd recommend that, if anyone else has a similar shirt, they wear it. Also, please: If you fellas see me, come talk to me. I don't know many of you personally, but I'd like to. Thanks!

Ok, we have a plan of getting breakfast at the below restaurant around 0800 or so. The name of the place may have changed, but same address. Anyone can PM me and Ill shoot you my cell #.

Prime Table Restaurant
    4102 Monona Drive
    Madison, WI 53716-1662

Oops. You were right, xd40arff.
    Last edited by KansasKraut; 05-11-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Mistake. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKraut View Post
    Also, the official time given by the Assembly website lists 9:00 AM as the starting time! Anyone know about this, or were we just going by WAVE's info? Link below:

http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/gat...earings&jd=top
    I could be wrong but I believe that is the castle doctrine. This is what I got from the NRA ILA Assembly Bill 126

Assembly Committee on Criminal Justice and Corrections
    Thursday, May 12 at 10:30 a.m.
    State Capitol Building
    Room 417 North
    Madison, WI

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by xd40arff View Post
    Ok, we have a plan of getting breakfast at the below restaurant around 0800 or so. The name of the place may have changed, but same address. Anyone can PM me and Ill shoot you my cell #.

Prime Table Restaurant
    4102 Monona Drive
    Madison, WI 53716-1662
    According to Google it is now "Elie's Family Restaurant and Banquet", same address.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon .45 View Post
    According to Google it is now "Elie's Family Restaurant and Banquet", same address.
    Thanks, I did a google search for it but must have screwed something up, or I am just getting tired!

will try and be there. have to run it by the "boss". since its her day off, have to see if she has plans for me. any one coming from west of madison? msg me. much better chance of hitting everything if i can leave her the car.

Restaurant change due to time. Milwaukee st Mcdonalds right at Hwy 51, then heading to Capital. Will be there in minutes.
    Last edited by Motofixxer; 05-12-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info