• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ill be in Madison tomorrow AM

xd40arff

I will be getting off of work at 0700 tomorrow morning in Madison. I was wondering if anyone from the Madison area was going to the hearing at the capitol. I was just also curious if anyone would want to meet for breakfast to discuss the bills, and then drive downtown together to save on parking multiple vehicles, plus I have no clue about downtown.

BrewTownBagger

You have my cell, call me when you get to Madison and I'll do the same. I'll be heading up with three other members. :banana:

Madmodder

I wasnt planning on being in town that early, but could get into town anytime. Im coming from west of madison, someone hit me up for breakfast, or starbucks at least.

KansasKraut

Hey.

I'll be there as well. I won't be able to make breakfast, but I'll definitely be at the hearing. I'll be wearing my red WCI shirt. I'd recommend that, if anyone else has a similar shirt, they wear it. Also, please: If you fellas see me, come talk to me. I don't know many of you personally, but I'd like to. Thanks!

xd40arff

Ok, we have a plan of getting breakfast at the below restaurant around 0800 or so. The name of the place may have changed, but same address. Anyone can PM me and Ill shoot you my cell #.

Prime Table Restaurant
4102 Monona Drive
Madison, WI 53716-1662

xd40arff

Also, the official time given by the Assembly website lists 9:00 AM as the starting time! Anyone know about this, or were we just going by WAVE's info? Link below:

http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/gateway.dll?f=templates&fn=default.htm&d=hearings&jd=top

I could be wrong but I believe that is the castle doctrine. This is what I got from the NRA ILA Assembly Bill 126

Assembly Committee on Criminal Justice and Corrections
Thursday, May 12 at 10:30 a.m.
State Capitol Building
Room 417 North
Madison, WI

Brendon .45

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Ok, we have a plan of getting breakfast at the below restaurant around 0800 or so. The name of the place may have changed, but same address. Anyone can PM me and Ill shoot you my cell #.

Prime Table Restaurant
4102 Monona Drive
Madison, WI 53716-1662

According to Google it is now "Elie's Family Restaurant and Banquet", same address.

Madmodder

will try and be there. have to run it by the "boss". since its her day off, have to see if she has plans for me. any one coming from west of madison? msg me. much better chance of hitting everything if i can leave her the car.