• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

madison hearing on wisconsin eye

apierce918

Brad Krause is speaking now. He proposed an exam... most has been pretty good. I've been watching for about 40 min, 2 against and about 5 for - albeit with less restrictions, basically saying, constitutional carry is out there, its better so pass that one instead!

haha

Last edited:

TangoDown

That Veterans for peace idiot is a complete @$$hole.Has zero understanding of the 2nd ammendment. *Vomits from his statements*:cuss:

"We don't need to live in a state where people can carry weapons so they can get angry!"

Then he starts with all his recall walker retorick....

BOO!
Upon leaving, he's meet with standing ovashun and applaws from All the WAVE goons.....LAME!

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Buzz Davis Is One Guy Who Needs Help!

Wow, this guy is out of touch with reality. Wow. He just threatened the entire assembly that if they pass the bill they will all be recalled. Wow.

He should seek help right now.

TangoDown

:banghead:now some Hippy chick is starting all the please stop this law in it's form carp, and shes litraly CRYING in her defense!!! LOLOLOLO;)

"My freind was...waah wahh,sniff sniff, killed when I was in 2nd grade...Sniff boo hoo,with....a...gun... waaah,wahh,waaahh...please don't pass this...Sniff...sniff.."
WOW!!!!

When all else fails, I guess whine till you get wayctu want rite?

And Damon Terrell is another bong hitter who hates guns...

" Im afraid for myself because when law enfrocement sees me with my hands in my pockits, I"LL GET SHOT!"

"I'm afraid for the cops becuz thell never know whos carrying!"

Last edited:

Vandil

Yeah tear shower before she ever started talking. Friend shot and killed in a drive by. No connection to CC at all.

apierce918

omg... the 18 year old girl who had her friend from third grade killed... thinks it was from concealed carry, luckily the main speaker clarified... well it was probably a criminal not just from concealed carry...

duh

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
:banghead:now some Hippy chick is starting all the please stop this law in it's form, ans shes litraly CRYING in her defense!!! LOLOLOLO;)

BOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crying because someone she knew 14 years ago was killed in a drive by & the trigger person was the Gang Banging scum we want to defend ourselves aginst..... What a SHEEPLE this 18 year old baby is... I was laughing my butt off at her Boo hooo episode.. GET A GRIP !

Last edited:

Wolf1477

"Excessive back ground checks?" WTH is that? A fee for every gun? Bite me b*tch.
Jeez, can the antis get any more emotioinal/fearmongering?

Alls I can say to the lady after the anti is: "Get 'em Gramma!"

Trip20

This granny has it right. She's all over the place probably due to nerves..... but she's getting the point across I think.

TangoDown

BOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA crying because someone she knew 14 years ago was killed in a drive by & the trigger person was the Gang Banging scum we want to defend ourselves aginst..... What a SHEEPLE this 18 year old bay is... I was laughing my butt off at her Boo hooo episode.. GET A GRIP !

LMMFAO!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Fact driven statements, or based on her feelings?....Hmmm, I wonder.