• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ron Paul calls binLaden raid "unnecessary"

eye95

Its the right time for the OBAMA and he click on with a new fake story.Most of the USA people know about the reality and the other Ignorant people shall soon realize the reality.USA is currently spending maximum on his Defense...

Can anyone translate this gibberish into English?

END_THE_FED

Can anyone translate this gibberish into English?

I consulted the gibberish scholars I know and they said it was too confusing, even for them.

When I see a post like that, I often wonder how the poster actually expects anyone to understand it. Sometimes, I wonder if the poster can even understand it himself.

I would be the first to admit that my writing/typing skills need improvement. Especially my punctuation at times, but at least most people can understand what I am trying to say.

If I can't take the time to proofread my post and make sure it is understandable, I just don't bother posting until I have time.

Beretta92FSLady

Its the right time for the OBAMA and he click on with a new fake story.Most of the USA people know about the reality and the other Ignorant people shall soon realize the reality.USA is currently spending maximum on his Defense...

What story is fake? Are you referring to Bin Laden being killed?

What are Americans aware of? And what will ignorant individuals realize?

Yes, the U.S. is spending a lot of money on defense. I am not sure U.S. defense spending has reached its 'maximum' amount of spending.

To everyone else, whatever happened to being 'civil' towards new individuals to the site? I usually take it easy on them until they hit about a 100-or-so responses.

Metalhead47

I'm gonna take a guess here and wonder if that poster is maybe a recent immigrant who's English skills havnt quite matured yet?

That or they're posting on an iPhone with the autocorrect turned off :banghead:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jag06

I just don't understand. Most people on this forum are freedom loving people. From a lot of the other threads on here, most people seem to despise the constant stripping of our rights from the government. The same people seem to support fighting the "terrorists" over seas. When will people realize that its fighting the fabricated terrorists thats helping to strip our rights away? Take a look as some of James Madison's famous quotes.

"if tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged against provisions against danger, real or pretended from abroad."

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other."

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty."

"Wherever the real power in a Government lies, there is the danger of oppression."

"The constitution supposes, what the History of all Governments demonstrates, that the Executive is the branch of power most interested in war, & most prone to it."

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations"

"to keep within the requisite limits a standing military force, always remembering that an armed and trained militia is the firmest bulwark of republics — that without standing armies their liberty can never be in danger, nor with large ones safe"

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace."

"No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."

Think hard about that last quote, it seams I remember jr and barrack talking about how this global war on terrorism will never end or something to that affect. As long as we let the government to continue fighting the wars to "protect us" from "terrorists", in which a lot of people are getting rich off of, we will continue to lose our rights.

Our founding fathers left us with their greatest wisdom to ensure that out country would thrive and the people would live free, and yet most people ignore it. Those that do pick and choose what they want, and disregard that what does not suit their agenda, including most gun owners. In order to save our country, we have to go back to following ALL the advice the founding fathers left us, not just the constitution and bill of rights.

Metalhead47

I just don't understand. Most people on this forum are freedom loving people. From a lot of the other threads on here, most people seem to despise the constant stripping of our rights from the government. The same people seem to support fighting the "terrorists" over seas. When will people realize that its fighting the fabricated terrorists thats helping to strip our rights away? Take a look as some of James Madison's famous quotes.

"if tyranny and oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged against provisions against danger, real or pretended from abroad."

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other."

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty."

"Wherever the real power in a Government lies, there is the danger of oppression."

"The constitution supposes, what the History of all Governments demonstrates, that the Executive is the branch of power most interested in war, & most prone to it."

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations"

"to keep within the requisite limits a standing military force, always remembering that an armed and trained militia is the firmest bulwark of republics — that without standing armies their liberty can never be in danger, nor with large ones safe"

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace."

Think hard about that last quote, it seams I remember jr and barrack talking about how this global war on terrorism will never end or something to that affect. As long as we let the government to continue fighting the wars to "protect us" from "terrorists", in which a lot of people are getting rich off of, we will continue to lose our rights.

Our founding fathers left us with their greatest wisdom to ensure that out country would thrive and the people would live free, and yet most people ignore it. Those that do pick and choose what they want, and disregard that what does not suit their agenda, including most gun owners. In order to save our country, we have to go back to following ALL the advice the founding fathers left us, not just the constitution and bill of rights.

"Fabricated terrorists." Riiiight. There's about 3000 dead New Yorkers who don't think they're "fabricated." For starters.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
"Fabricated terrorists." Riiiight. There's about 3000 dead New Yorkers who don't think they're "fabricated." For starters.

A couple different angles on this, Metalhead. Not contradicting you, so much as inviting you to look more broadly.

Directly on point, the terrorists behind 9/11 are largely dead or in custody, with the exception of maybe a few odds and ends of facilitators and Ayman Zawahiri. It takes two wars, and tens of thousands of military and civilian casualties, and billions and billions of dollars to bring 20-30 guys to justice or nullify them?

But, I doubt he meant fabricated as in invented out of whole cloth. Much more reasonable is to conclude he meant fabricated as in our government made them with its foreign policy.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
A couple different angles on this, Metalhead. Not contradicting you, so much as inviting you to look more broadly.

Directly on point, the terrorists behind 9/11 are largely dead or in custody, with the exception of maybe a few odds and ends of facilitators and Ayman Zawahiri. It takes two wars, and tens of thousands of military and civilian casualties, and billions and billions of dollars to bring 20-30 guys to justice or nullify them?

But, I doubt he meant fabricated as in invented out of whole cloth. Much more reasonable is to conclude he meant fabricated as in our government made them with its foreign policy.

I've seen more complete nonsense about Islamic Jihad in it's entirety being COMPLETELY fabricated by our very own government than I could've believed possible. So I had to wonder if that wasn't the track he was on. I mean, never mind islamic warriors have been pushing their influence around the world for 1400 years, people who "think" it's all a myth and use cute little terms like "Al-C.I.A.-DUH" are obviously grounded in reality right?

In regards to your point, the GWOT has been a mismanaged, almost pointless endeavor. Yet I say that not because I disagree with it fundamentally, and I think saying it is waged to bring "20-30 guys to justice or nullify them" is being quite simplistic. Global jihad is not some sort of reaction to any events that have happened in modern times. Global jihad is a concept invented by a flea bitten warlord, thief, pedophile, and false prophet of the largest and most violent cult imaginable, over 1400 years ago. I'm sure you've heard of him, since whenever someone draws a cartoon of him an embassy gets firebombed.

The reason I say The GWOT is a pointless endeavor, is because the only way to possibly win it, would be to hunt down and kill more people than the non-jihadist world has the ammo or stomach to do. So instead western governments will spin their wheels in the sand, while killing the fraction of jihadists who are so committed to their cause they will travel to the places we've set up flags in. The rest, and smarter more effective ones I should add, will quietly move amongst their prey waiting for their perfect day.

In the mean time, even though they lose nearly every battle they're winning the war. Since instead of profiling the enemy, investigating them, and throwing them out of the hemisphere, we allow ourselves to be so terrorized we're willing to get molested in order to get on an airplane. Since we have so many (ahem) "people" in our country who seem far more concerned about not offending sociopathic killers (who would be happy to remove every single head from every atheist, "liberated" woman, and homosexual) than stopping them from committing horrible acts of violence.

BTW, (since I'm sure it's coming from certain mindless bed wetters), I'll concern myself with radical Christians when they start walking into crowds yelling "JESUS LOVES YOU!!!" before detonation. Since I've blocked these imbeciles, I figured I'd address their stupidity in advance.

Last edited:

eye95

The extent to which mythical quotations from our Founders and Framers are used is appalling. I checked on only the first quotation. (I didn't bother with the rest.) There is no record of Madison having said any such thing. The following is a sourced quotation of his that, on the surface, seems to say the same thing. Seems. On the surface.

Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged against provisions against danger, real or pretended from abroad.

It does not warn against dealing with real dangers from abroad. The quote merely cautions that dangers, real or invented, may be used to take Liberty.

Folks, look up your quotations before you use them.

j4l

Fabricated? Tell that to the 46 former co-workers, neighbors, friends and family of mine that died that day. Tell the kids of the 3000-odd folks who died that day that mom or dad didnt really get killed off by "Real" terrorists.

Now, for the rest of the WOT-sure some bad management issues. Happens when "leaders" get side-tracked with delusions of "democracy" being brought to people who really have no desire for it, and fantasies of establishing some kind of Legacy.
Had they stayed on course with some of the original plans...perhaps a different outcome. Factor in that just about every branch in a uniform wanted a piece of this, and to get some payback...but once we went off the tracks, and started chasing "nation-building" and "counter-insurgency" fantasies...

Metalhead47

I've heard the COMPLETE fabrication line from 911 truthers and their ilk so much it's kind of a knee-jerk response. If that is not how the poster intended it, then I'll retract.

However, as I've said here & elsewhere, I do not believe the mentality of those who say "If we just mind our own businesses and leave everyone else alone, everyone else will do the same towards us." We have not "created" these current enemies (the islamic terrorists) anymore than we "created" the communists or the fascists of the last century. I truly believe that peace and liberty are utterly incompatible, because as long as you have liberty, you will always have enemies. Because they will want to take it from you.

Despite all our rantings, America is still the freest nation on earth (where else on earth CAN you lawfully carry a firearm in public? Lawless places like Somalia don't count), and THAT is why they hate us. If we "mind our own business" and just leave everyone else alone, all we're doing is putting the ball in THEIR court and letting THEM choose the time and place for the engagement.

And this new enemy is completely different from all the other's we've faced. They don't want to take our land like the fascists, they won't want to enslave us like the communists, THEY WANT TO KILL US. No bargain, no terms, no negotiation. Assimilate or die (WE ARE THE ISLAMIC BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE).

prayingforwar made some good points. Christianity seemed to grow out of the "let's kill all the unbelievers!" phase a couple hundred years ago. I really have my doubts about Islam. It's been spread by the sword since day 1, to the extent that you never really hear about Islamic missionaries traveling the land spreading the Word, you hear about jihadists killing infidels. And they don't seem to be growing out of this "phase".

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I've heard the COMPLETE fabrication line from 911 truthers and their ilk so much it's kind of a knee-jerk response. If that is not how the poster intended it, then I'll retract.

However, as I've said here & elsewhere, I do not believe the mentality of those who say "If we just mind our own businesses and leave everyone else alone, everyone else will do the same towards us." We have not "created" these current enemies (the islamic terrorists) anymore than we "created" the communists or the fascists of the last century. I truly believe that peace and liberty are utterly incompatible, because as long as you have liberty, you will always have enemies. Because they will want to take it from you.

Despite all our rantings, America is still the freest nation on earth (where else on earth CAN you lawfully carry a firearm in public? Lawless places like Somalia don't count), and THAT is why they hate us. If we "mind our own business" and just leave everyone else alone, all we're doing is putting the ball in THEIR court and letting THEM choose the time and place for the engagement.

And this new enemy is completely different from all the other's we've faced. They don't want to take our land like the fascists, they won't want to enslave us like the communists, THEY WANT TO KILL US. No bargain, no terms, no negotiation. Assimilate or die (WE ARE THE ISLAMIC BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE).

prayingforwar made some good points. Christianity seemed to grow out of the "let's kill all the unbelievers!" phase a couple hundred years ago. I really have my doubts about Islam. It's been spread by the sword since day 1, to the extent that you never really hear about Islamic missionaries traveling the land spreading the Word, you hear about jihadists killing infidels. And they don't seem to be growing out of this "phase".

Oh no MetalHead, make no mistake. Bearded sociopaths are crawling all over the third world. Especially central/south america. Their chorus is "what has Jesus done for you? allah has made us rich". They don't need swords to convert people already consumed with hatred for "US Imperialists". They've been force fed propaganda from the marxists that convinces them the reason they live in squalid conditions under corrupt governments has nothing to do with their own failures to enhance their standards or combat the corruption.

I have no proof to site, but I have been told personally by people who work the border that islamic influence is definately an issue just across the river. It's only a matter of time before a full scale war envelops the region. That's why we really need to vote out these sniveling leftists, so that we're not hamstrung by "rules of engagement" that will make it a criminal offense for using lethal force in self defense unless you're already mortally wounded.

Ever wonder why the moonbat left promtes an agenda that enables and emboldens jihadists, in spite of the fact that these flea bitten sociopaths will gleefully kill gays, "liberated" women, athiests and infidels? I suppose these leftist idiots will expect US to defend them, after they fought so hard to disarm US.

Gunslinger

My to oere:

Unless she changed her sig since your post, there was no personal attack in it. I inferred a specious argument contending that those who despise the president's policies are doing so for racial reasons, but that comment is not being directed at anyone in particular and, therefore, IMO, is not a personal attack.

I see it simply as a foolish and irrational argument that says more about the arguer than it does about those of us who think that Obama is anti-Liberty and wish that he were no longer president--and that this comes about by proper and constitutional means.

I feel I should answer this, in the interest of full disclosure.

Fact: I made a comment about our dear leader that she, in her demonstrated, convoluted logic, inferred was racist. This after posting his picture in her avatar on a forum that is inimical with all he stands for.
Fact: She took the quote out of context and incomplete--violating forum rules, and in her signature called me a racist and a coward for not "admitting" I was a racist.
Fact: the moderator did nothing.
Fact: I asked her to put my entire quote in the sense of obeying forum rules and honesty. She refused because there "wasn't enough room," although there was plenty for her invective and gutless lies.
Fact: the moderator did nothing despite a clear violation of forum rules and her gutless, dishonorable usual garbage.
Fact: I sought out places her signature appeared and responded to those posts with retribution more than appropriate for her lies.
Fact: While I was responding in kind, the moderator suddenly decided I was the bad guy. I was suspended for 7 days.
Fact: I presented my case fully and fairly to the moderator in an e-mail. He did not have the courage or decency to respond. I did notice that her signature was changed, doubtlessly via the moderator finally getting his head out of his ass. Her calling me a racist and coward was acceptable behavior on this forum, ipso facto; my defending myself aggressively was not.
Fact: I have never posted a racist remark, nor would I. And my military service speaks to my being a 'coward.' I have no intention of having some clown, here or anywhere else, attack me on either front.

If she wants to wave her homosexuality--by her own admission, and leftist love of the Marxist in the Whitehouse in peoples' faces, that is her right. Personally, I don't give a **** about her sexual preference, and her political ignorance speaks for itself. To me, as I noted, she is Chaz Bono. That's who I picture on the--rare--instances I think about her at all.

I haven't been on the forum since my "timeout" because it is not a highlite of my life. There are many here whom I enjoy reading, and I will probably continue to do so. As to posting, I doubt I'll continue. Eye and I have had many disputes--sometimes heated, but he asks a fair question and it needs to be answered. And so, I do. As to the moderator, his actions in this regard were unfair, illogical and inane. In the past, I've disagreed with his logic, but never his overall even handedness. That has changed.

eye95

Fact: Her signature singles no one out, and therefore is not a personal attack.

I was not discussing (nor asking for a rehash of) some set-to that you two got into--even if you think it drew her to author her signature. I was simply addressing a specious claim that her signature was a personal attack of you. Plain reading says it isn't.

Moving on.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

It's funny. If you read Osama bin Laden's declaration of war against the U.S., one would get the impression that things are exactly the opposite of what you claim.

I think you're wrong.

I wish I had a country that could prove me right and you wrong. We currently live in a self-fulling prophecy of your claims.

Last edited:

Metalhead47

Maybe that's because my claims are actually correct, since by your own admission you can't find a single real world example to refute them?

And you actually BELIEVE bin laden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk