• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Range Rat gett'n hassled

hardballer

Sure hope this gets squared up. Just remember what our founding fathers went through before and after the Declaration of Independence. It took years to get to the point of signing that paper. took many years after that to get the point across to England. (war of 1812) Andrew Jackson finally drove the point home.

It will take time and there will be those coppers who just don't like having their exclusive club broken up. We must persist and be firm about our convictions in order to secure liberty and freedom. Make no mistake about it, we all are walking on hallowed ground here. Those who went before us gave it everything they had, we can do no less. For Range Rat, might be a tough time, an inconvenience but most certainly the coppers infringed on his Constitutionally guaranteed rights.

2nd, 4th and 14th... No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

When will the coppers get "it"? No guess there but I do know that I will not be walked on. We Americans are unique on all of recorded history in that we constructed a document that guaranteed our rights. It does not bestow or give them to us, it guarantees them. Natural rights that must not be trampled. Especially by those who swore an oath to uphold them.

Shame on the officers who disregard their sacred oath to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. Discarding it like so much rubbish by their actions and words. Shame. They do not deserve to wear the uniform nor affix the badge to their chests. They are no better than street thugs, Gang mindset and actions.

Each one of us that endures these usurpations of our rights and stands tall, paves the road of liberty for those who follow. I believe we must do battle because the alternative is that we lose everything. We become nothing more than slaves. That is a bitter mouthful that I spit out.

My wife told me last night as we were discussing our latest encounter with fascism, that she backs me 100% but it is hard to deal with some times. The decisions that I have made brings this bias and prejudice to us. I had no argument for that, but she continued that she would rather have that than be walked on or have our Constitutionally Guaranteed rights abrogated.

She is gravely disabled and for her to take this crap and still stand behind me, well it makes my eyes well up to know that with all she deals with, she still will stand against tyranny and oppression by my side. That is in fact what the liberals and coppers have for us if we back down.

Sorry to be so long winded but dam* this brings my blood to a boil.!

Stand firm Rat!

Carry on.

Hardballer out!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Never Give Up...

"My wife told me last night as we were discussing our latest encounter with fascism, that she backs me 100% but it is hard to deal with some times. The decisions that I have made brings this bias and prejudice to us. I had no argument for that, but she continued that she would rather have that than be walked on or have our Constitutionally Guaranteed rights abrogated."

Yes, it is very difficult to deal with and every time I think of what has and is going on in this country I know WE are fighting the fight of our life. We must stand firm in our convictions and never give up, never back down. We have stood idly by for too long and have lost so much. Never again.

God bless you and your wife Hardballer!

deadlifter

Right on Hardballer.

One thing I have not done in my 34 years is exercise my rights like I should have. I have been slowly waking from my coma of obtuseness to find out that we are not really a free nation, as long as we need to ask for our rights and freedoms.

This is one thing that is also a bit of a strain between my wife and I. She understands that my wanting to OC is about expressing my right to do it. She is not of the wave making sort, and thinks that OC'ing will cause waves.

Im sure that it will, but having my rights and the freedom to use them is more important than any waves.

On that note, I hope it all works out well in the end for Range Ratt.

Last edited:

MKEgal

Any of you more tech-savvy folks, esp. with recording-type equipment, please PM Range Rat.
If it's not a USB plug-in, I'm out of my depth, & he needs some advice about how to transfer files from his recorder, get things posted, etc.
I know some of you are pretty good when it comes to creating videos.

CalicoJack10

Given the Candid nature of RR's response here, I would have to believe that there is more to this than just a quick stop and check. Thats upsetting, but again, I can only speculate.

bigdaddy1

I assume RR cant really post too much of what happened until he gets the all clear from his attorny. I also assume he is in the process of getting the FIA paperwork from the stop going.

LR Yote 312

This just re enforces my decision to move the H+ll outta Milwaukee County/Cudahy and even more glad that I did.

Give 'em H+ll Range Rat !!!

LR Yote