• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senator Dan Kapanke supports Constitutional Carry

johnny amish

I just recieved an e-mail from Dan Kapanke's office and as of today he will be co-sponsoring Senate Bill 93. Here is what they sent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting Senator Kapanke regarding Constitutional Carry (Senate Bill 93).

As of today, Senator Kapanke has signed on as a co-sponsor of this legislation.

A letter will be sent out shortly to you from the Senator informing you of this update.

Although short notice, as a friendly reminder, Senator Galloway (lead author of SB 93 and member of the Committee on Judiciary, Utilities, Commerce, and Government Operations) is holding a public hearing on both concealed carry bills introduced (SB 90 and 93). The public hearing will be held from 12 pm to 6 pm at UW-Marathon County in Wausau.

Please feel free to contact the Senator’s office with any other questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,

Ryan Jacobi
Office of Senator Dan Kapanke
316 South State Capitol
Madison, WI 53707