• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Send an email to this State Rep

mspgunner

On another forum ---- http://www.mogunowners.com/ ---- is a post from the brother of State Representative Paul Curtman. I worked on this campaign. I've discussed OC with Representative Curtman in his Jeff City Office, his Legilative Assistant is a friend of mine. Paul is fresh out of the Marine Corps and gave a great 2A talk at the 2A Rally I had at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis a year ago February.

This may be a very good opportunity to get theball rolling!

Paul wrote the book "Don't Tred on Me".
His brother "FAVORS" OC! He posted "If you favor open carry email my brother"

JUST DO IT!
This is his email address:
paulcurtman@gmail.com

Last edited: