• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WAVE declaring vicory a little bit 2 soon?

hardballer

This and other disinformation agents throughout the state are the exact reason we must be vocal and persistent in our pursuit of Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin.

Write! Speak! Do!

Make your point.

Drive it home with facts.

Write editorials! If you can't do that, find someone who can and submit them for publication. Plenty of positives to accentuate.

Folks just plain don't know the truth of it if we don't tell 'em.

Hardballer out!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Hmmm, it seems there declareing victory a lil too soon?

"WAVE Looking on as CCW is defeated in the Badger state"

http://www.waveedfund.org/about

Bottom lefthand corner under the pic of Cheif "ole wackjob" Flynn, and Jerry AKA "Leatherface" Bonovia.

-Tango-

Next month around this time we will just see about that...lol I think she is now smoking Crack !!! Everyone knows that we WILL have some form of Concealed carry this year. Jeri is SOOO lost in her own reality.

Canard

When she spoke at the madison hearing yesterday she actually said she has resolved to the fact that concealed carry is going to pass an then continued with suggested modifications to the bill. It is just a tactic to try to start a rumor as a last ditch effort to change the momentum.

Sorry Jerri. You're in the extreme minority here:)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
When she spoke at the madison hearing yesterday she actually said she has resolved to the fact that concealed carry is going to pass an then continued with suggested modifications to the bill. It is just a tactic to try to start a rumor as a last ditch effort to change the momentum.

Sorry Jerri. You're in the extreme minority here:)

she is in the extreme minority everywhere....

TangoDown

she is in the extreme minority everywhere....

LMAO!:lol: There like the ole' y2k nutterz,memer dem? "The world is gonna end!!! Hurry and stock up for armageedon!!!!"

-Tango
truth b told we could make quite the living sellin body armor and ballistic helmots n wut not to all these chicken litle types...:D And then when it turns out nobody needs em, we will buy them back at 1/8th there value. And then we pack up, and move the slightly used armor..etc to Illinoise and start allover again!!:monkey

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
LMAO!:lol: There like the ole' y2k nutterz,memer dem? "The world is gonna end!!! Hurry and stock up for armageedon!!!!"

-Tango
truth b told we could make quite the living sellin body armor and ballistic helmots n wut not to all these chicken litle types...:D And then when it turns out nobody needs em, we will buy them back at 1/8th there value. And then we pack up, and move the slightly used armor..etc to Illinoise and start allover again!!:monkey

hey wait a minute I am stockpiling for 2012 :) really ! But I am more of a Survivalist anyways..Go ahead make your jokes :) When the SHTF or TEOTWAWKI happens while most are starving to death and going thirsty I will be fat, happy and well hydrated.. 6 months PLUS after the grocery stores were shut down.... plenty of Weapons & ammo stacked high & deep..plus a case of Yoders Canned Bacon man that stuff is AWESOME !

The WAVE idiots would have died or been taken captive and used as pleasure slaves if Y2K would have happened...why ??? They don't have guns :)

http://youtu.be/mihRHxgbs1U

Last edited:

Captain Nemo

The information contained in the link is from 2006 and is in reference to the failed Personal Protection Act of 2005. WAVE monitors this forum and I see the information has now been erased from the web page.

hardballer

hey wait a minute I am stockpiling for 2012 :) really ! But I am more of a Survivalist anyways..Go ahead make your jokes :) When the SHTF or TEOTWAWKI happens while most are starving to death and going thirsty I will be fat, happy and well hydrated.. 6 months PLUS after the grocery stores were shut down.... plenty of Weapons & ammo stacked high & deep..plus a case of Yoders Canned Bacon man that stuff is AWESOME !

The WAVE idiots would have died or been taken captive and used as pleasure slaves if Y2K would have happened...why ??? They don't have guns :)

http://youtu.be/mihRHxgbs1U

Yup...