• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yeah Baby,,, New Toys!!

1245A Defender

just traded my extra draco for a
yugo M-57 and a CZ-52, both in newish condition!
2 mags, holster and cleaning rod with the m-57, been buffing the holster with mink oil, looks much better now.
3 mags with the CZ-52,,, did you know i was born in 1952?
im going to trim the bottom of the followers so they will hold 9 rds.
ive wanted to have the CZ since i read that michigander shot himself with his!
not that im thinking thats funny, i was just very curious of the mechanics that allowed it to happen....
although the way it did happen was kind of funny,,, long story...

also got a shlt load of 7.62x25 ammo mostly bulgarian, id consider parting with some,
if you Really want some, i would consider an insane offer to part with some.

002-8.jpg

001-12.jpg

Last edited:

j4l

Neat. Been keeping an eye out for one of the CZs, saw one a few months back, passed on it,thinking Id go back for it later,but someone else got it..
Wish I could locate some mags for my VZ 50. Used to be everywhere,but now hard to locate.

M

McX

i'm on the scrounge for an extra mag. for my CZ52, belovedly named The Imperial Disruptor.