• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SCCY cpx 1 9mm, good firearm or?

TangoDown

I have the oportunity to by one of these particular firearms, googled it and seems to be a good company, liftime waranty that follows the gun. I've never heard of this company b4, but the Firearm itslef is around $300 new, not sure the quality of it tho. Anybody on here have any expereance with it? Dont wanna buy it blindly and end up with a pos. Any input would b nice thanks. Or any other suggestoins for a less than $500 quality CC semi auto pistol?

-Tango

Archangel

Piece of crap. Run away.

For $300 you can buy many much better quality used guns.

Know a few people in my gun circle who bought them and them were jam-a-matics.

WD57

Check out Ruger, many dependable well built autos and revolvers for under $500.

TangoDown

Thx 4 all the input guys I did some resarch (Ytube vids) n i dont think ill spened any money on that gun. Dam if the price wusnt temping me tho lol. Seen a para lda .45 ive got my eye on tho bout $550 @ gander, i mite have to do it its a dam sexy firearm!:D

-Tango

AaronS

Thx 4 all the input guys I did some resarch (Ytube vids) n i dont think ill spened any money on that gun. Dam if the price wusnt temping me tho lol. Seen a para lda .45 ive got my eye on tho bout $550 @ gander, i mite have to do it its a dam sexy firearm!:D

-Tango

I don't own one yet, but I fell in love with that LDA trigger. Same crisp break every time. Nice guns. $550 sounds like a good price to me.