Thread: Wausau Hearing Video

Wausau Hearing Video

Thanks for the linky!

Edited to add:
    Watched part 1:
    Very cool, most in favor were for constitutional carry! Preacher guy was long winded but I guess that's his thing. I think it was only two against, the one guy who will now have to ask if the person he is speaking to is armed as it will change the dynamic of his interaction . Maybe he likes to pick fights or something , he seemed well versed and educated to bad he's so clueless . Senator run away to Illinois because I'm not getting my way, is super worried about the few that might carry a gun in public and they never fired it. Also maybe he should give us real open carry and maybe that should be good. Thanks Phred for schooling him! Senator I'm older then god is worried about having no permits will allow criminals to carry, I can't make this stuff up.
    Last edited by Jason in WI; 05-15-2011 at 05:19 AM.

Starting at 1:36:40 part 1. - typical anti
    Last edited by Elysium; 05-15-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks for posting the link. I'm on to the second video. Pretty solid support for CC! Way to go guys and gals.

I think Kedzie put the smack down on the third speaker. That was awesome! I also think that risser needs to retire he seems to doddle when he speaks. Kind of reminds me of grampa not undersdtanding how cell phones work. "Dam contraptions what is this button for".

Kedzie laying it down again, NICE!
    Last edited by Russf; 05-15-2011 at 11:51 AM.

I've only listened to the first part and currently listening to the second part. I am glad to see how many people truly want Constitutional Carry.
    Last edited by protias; 05-15-2011 at 01:26 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Just watched the 1st part. Overall very good!

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Sen. Kedzie really goes after the antis!

And I'm surprised by Sen. Erpenbach's questioning. Seems he is keeping an open mind about this.

I have yet to watch this video. But did attend the Madison Meeting. I too was surprised at some of the questions the committee had. Some of them actually seemed to understand and agree by head nods. Others seemed open by their questioning. There may be hope yet.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

I like how the NRA director keeps needling Risser about his past actions and statements on guns.

Anyone have the Madison hearing?

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Anyone have the Madison hearing?
    http://www.wiseye.org/Home/AirVideoStream.aspx?ch=Web1
    Last edited by Elysium; 05-15-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Thank you