• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wausau Hearing Video

Jason in WI

Thanks for the linky!

Edited to add:
Watched part 1:
Very cool, most in favor were for constitutional carry! Preacher guy was long winded but I guess that's his thing. I think it was only two against, the one guy who will now have to ask if the person he is speaking to is armed as it will change the dynamic of his interaction :confused:. Maybe he likes to pick fights or something :eek:, he seemed well versed and educated to bad he's so clueless :banghead:. Senator run away to Illinois because I'm not getting my way, is super worried about the few that might carry a gun in public and they never fired it. Also maybe he should give us real open carry and maybe that should be good. Thanks Phred for schooling him! Senator I'm older then god is worried about having no permits will allow criminals to carry, I can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:

Mlutz

Thanks for posting the link. I'm on to the second video. Pretty solid support for CC! Way to go guys and gals.

Russf

I think Kedzie put the smack down on the third speaker. That was awesome! I also think that risser needs to retire he seems to doddle when he speaks. Kind of reminds me of grampa not undersdtanding how cell phones work. "Dam contraptions what is this button for".

Kedzie laying it down again, NICE!

Last edited:

protias

I've only listened to the first part and currently listening to the second part. I am glad to see how many people truly want Constitutional Carry. :D:banana::monkey

Last edited:

Motofixxer

I have yet to watch this video. But did attend the Madison Meeting. I too was surprised at some of the questions the committee had. Some of them actually seemed to understand and agree by head nods. Others seemed open by their questioning. There may be hope yet.