Thread: Chukese Nuisance (Assault)

Chukese Nuisance (Assault)

It was about 8 pm Sunday I was on my computer, and I heard my dog`s barking. I went outside to look and there was taxi driver outside in front of my house,being assualted by these chukese men, I ran back inside and grabbed a flashlight and my gun,and told the 4 Chukese men to stop get down on the ground, they saw the gun and ran to a house down the street. The taxi driver had a baton and hit 2 of the guys while i was getting my gun, I called the police and while waiting I asked the taxi driver what was he doing here,he said he dropped of a fair down the street and stopped to pick up the 4 guys cause they were signaling for him.Little did he know they had other things in mind, he said as he stopped one of the guys opened his door as the others was trying to pull him out of his taxi, he said he grabbed a retractable baton and started swinging. When the LEOS came they took statements, and the taxi driver pointed out where they ran to.A few minutes later they came back with 3 of the 4 perps, Driver ID`d them positively there were intoxicated and on meth.I took a look at them and they were these guys i always see walking around the street like some sort of gang, drinking at a bus stop down the street. People ask me why i carry a gun,one of my aunts saw me and asked why do you need to carry a gun? I replied for self defense,she replied from what? And tonight she saw first hand on why i carry a firearm just about wherever i go. Another thing are these ******* chukese bastards that live on my street,they walk around all hours of the night on my street and i always said one of these days these bastards are going to do something wrong,these people need to learn somehow that there stupid decisions wont be tolerated here on these streets.

So how big was the bruise on your head when you realized you didn't have a gun on you when it was needed?

Good to hear everything worked out ok.

It`s of significant size,just a few minutes earlier and that could have been me. I was outside earlier that night prepping my trash can for pickup the next morning.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Glad everything turned out OK. Sound like your officers handled it well too. Would hate to think of what could have happened if you did not come to the Taxi driver's aid.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)