• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama/why Bin Ladin is buried at sea.

wild boar

After unrelenting inquiries as to the manner of burial Bin Ladin received, the Obama Administration releases new information. With respect to all faiths, and people worldwide who would have concerns as to the site of Bin Ladin’s Grave it was decided to bury him at sea. This choice is considered by all to be the best way to have access to him without restrictions. At any time, all one has to do is find a place, anywhere in the world where the water comes in contact with the sea, and he, or she, can pay homage to his spirit in accordance to their beliefs’. “As for me”, one spokesperson said, “I believe I’ll take a piss, the President can pray.” (Courtesy of Freedom Press)

swinokur

Activist Member
Kinda related but it was reported that Usama had just finished paying off the mortgage on his luxury condo. He's still under water.

:banana:

B

Benton21

Because the Osama was not exist and CIA have no proof that thy kill the Osama.
It is fake drama Of CIA and Obama and thy are making fool to people of the america to win the next election.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Because the Osama was not exist and CIA have no proof that thy kill the Osama.
It is fake drama Of CIA and Obama and thy are making fool to people of the america to win the next election.

Your specific knowledge of this comes from where? Your imagination perhaps.

If not true, then will the real Osama please stand up.

jbone

Only a few generations away and American's (that's if the progressive's have not passed laws banning the identification and use of the word) will be buying Rosetta Stone to learn a second language, English.

zack991

Translation into English?

Agreed, if this was even close to reality why would his own organization release messages that he was dead. He was better to them alive than dead and what embarrassment to the evil US would it have been if he released a video saying here I am. I am all for a good and well done conspiracy, but it seem people who think this are eating paint chips again.

Last edited: