• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Hemet ca

Fordrocks1986

Hello all from Hemet ca I'm new to open carry and would like to learn more about it and even go out to some get togethers thanks for looking at my post.

Rich Keagy

Be patient

Not quite yet, but soon, it seems.
But that won't last forever. You're young, you might even see Constitutional Carry in CA.
What kind of pistol do you have?

Fordrocks1986

Lol no I was messing around one day when I was cutting my hair and I put it up on my FB and my brothers said I look like a hill Billy and I use it for everything now but no it's not my normal hair cut most times I'm warring a hat