• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New jack in the box Poulsbo OC no problems

fire suppressor

Early this morning my girlfriend, a few co workers and myself all went to the new jack in the box in poulsbo right next to Walmart. We all got there at about 0300 I was wearing my XD and a few extra mags out on my belt. I ordered strong side and was surprised when I had to reaction to the gun starring them in the face. There see didn't even glance down its entirely possible they just never noticed it. We all hanged out for about a hour before leaving, we had several employees walk past up cleaning and not a single word said. The funniest part of the night was when after being there for about 45 minutes my girlfriend looked down and said "I didn't notice you where carrying tonight"! With just proves my point most people don't even notice. All and all it was a very positive open carry experience one I hope to repeat

sudden valley gunner

Early this morning my girlfriend, a few co workers and myself all went to the new jack in the box in poulsbo right next to Walmart. We all got there at about 0300 I was wearing my XD and a few extra mags out on my belt. I ordered strong side and was surprised when I had to reaction to the gun starring them in the face. There see didn't even glance down its entirely possible they just never noticed it. We all hanged out for about a hour before leaving, we had several employees walk past up cleaning and not a single word said. The funniest part of the night was when after being there for about 45 minutes my girlfriend looked down and said "I didn't notice you where carrying tonight"! With just proves my point most people don't even notice. All and all it was a very positive open carry experience one I hope to repeat

Right on! I hope you have more like that too.