Thread: Anchorage Toy R Us

Anchorage Toy R Us

Does anybody know when Toys R Us put up the sign that they don't allow people to OC/CC there? Going to contact Toys R Us management tomorrow. Will post something when I get more

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Toy-R-Us has been reported forever as being notoriously anti-gun.

Good luck, maybe one more complaint will do it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Founder's Club Member
    I don't know about the forever part Grapeshot, but it has been about a year or so now since Toys R Us rolled "No Guns" signs at locations all across the US, including at Babies R Us and Kids R Us stores. I'd previously read of folks carrying in TRU locations with no incident (myself included); however this new policy has been in place for a while. Hopefully a lack of business will do them in, or encourage them to quit chasing customers away.

* Note that K B Toys stores are also part of Toys R Us and would be subject to the same policy restrictions.

Oddly enough, the TRU and BRU near me in KCMO are not posted. If it is nationwide, I don't know what to make of that.

I've sent them two emails and both have been ignored. My next step is to call corporate.