Thread: Anchorage Toy R Us

Anchorage Toy R Us

Does anybody know when Toys R Us put up the sign that they don't allow people to OC/CC there? Going to contact Toys R Us management tomorrow. Will post something when I get more

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Toy-R-Us has been reported forever as being notoriously anti-gun.

Good luck, maybe one more complaint will do it.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Founder's Club Member
    I don't know about the forever part Grapeshot, but it has been about a year or so now since Toys R Us rolled "No Guns" signs at locations all across the US, including at Babies R Us and Kids R Us stores. I'd previously read of folks carrying in TRU locations with no incident (myself included); however this new policy has been in place for a while. Hopefully a lack of business will do them in, or encourage them to quit chasing customers away.

* Note that K B Toys stores are also part of Toys R Us and would be subject to the same policy restrictions.

Oddly enough, the TRU and BRU near me in KCMO are not posted. If it is nationwide, I don't know what to make of that.

I've sent them two emails and both have been ignored. My next step is to call corporate.