• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just an idea:

77zach

An honest examination of the environment that Floriduh is, shows us that this was probably our only chance and it has passed us by.

I'm gonna miss the springs, rivers, 300 year old oak trees, smoked mullet, boiled not-so-cajun peanuts, and the lack of compulsory motorcycle insurance...

I really wanted this. :-( But Sonora Rebel made the same trade and he says he never looked back. I'll take his word over a room full of Floriduh Politicians any day. In fact, I've offended myself for even mentioning the two in the same paragraph and must now slap myself.

Well, you could drive about an hour north and live in a brown, soon to be gold state: http://alisondb.legislature.state.al.us/acas/searchableinstruments/2011RS/PrintFiles/HB582-int.pdf

You could come to Fl carry lobby days in Tally and still support us.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Let the gas prices keep rising; let the middle east keep getting hotter; let the president continue to differ from his state department; let the folks get angrier at the economic situation. This bubbling cauldron will make you a free man in Florida by 2012. The next election cycle is going to be massive.

I predict the next election cycle will lean heavily left. There are just so many more of them. And there isn't anyone else to vote for. The Nation will collapse under their weight. The Right looks and acts like the Left now. We have a one party system.