Thread: Madison's Wisconsin State Journal Wants Emails & Letters to Publish

, Wisconsin, USA

Madison's Wisconsin State Journal Wants Emails & Letters to Publish

Paper wants emails or letters 200 words or less. It will pick a selection to publish in next Sunday's paper.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Stoughton, WI
    Submitted a letter, but it probably won't get printed unless they edit a lot of it (which they have done in the past). So much to respond to in their editorial. I doubt if I was under 200 words.

ETA: got an email saying it was too long (576 words!). I replied that there was so much to respond to in their editorial. Also said I'll think about resubmitting, focusing on the "officer safety" aspect.
    Last edited by rcav8r; 05-16-2011 at 07:31 PM.

Arbor Vitae
    I think it is interesting that they post that they want to know what restrictions should be placed on carrying a firearm in wisconsin.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Corner of No and Where
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht