• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison's Wisconsin State Journal Wants Emails & Letters to Publish

rcav8r

Submitted a letter, but it probably won't get printed unless they edit a lot of it (which they have done in the past). So much to respond to in their editorial. I doubt if I was under 200 words.

ETA: got an email saying it was too long (576 words!). I replied that there was so much to respond to in their editorial. Also said I'll think about resubmitting, focusing on the "officer safety" aspect.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

I think it is interesting that they post that they want to know what restrictions should be placed on carrying a firearm in wisconsin.