Thread: One of the most absent minded comments I ever heard...

One of the most absent minded comments I ever heard...

I made a comment on the Janesville Gazette Carry article about me being at a park with my child while carrying...

She (Bella) Wrote--jet_vet ....does your kid get kidnapped often at gunpoint at Palmer Park or at any other playground in Janesville? Maybe the paranoia goes a little too far and we should watch a little less cop shows?

I was floored when she wrote that!! I asked her "Am I suppose to wait for my Wife and/or 1st born child is Killed before I decide to protect the last thing I have left?"

I was Shocked!!

anti's gonna ant.... or something.

Quote Originally Posted by gunguy2009 View Post
    I made a comment on the Janesville Gazette Carry article about me being at a park with my child while carrying...

She (Bella) Wrote--jet_vet ....does your kid get kidnapped often at gunpoint at Palmer Park or at any other playground in Janesville? Maybe the paranoia goes a little too far and we should watch a little less cop shows?

I was floored when she wrote that!! I asked her "Am I suppose to wait for my Wife and/or 1st born child is Killed before I decide to protect the last thing I have left?"

I was Shocked!!

Just point her to this link. Happened 30 ft from a tot lot at a wonderful park in a safe neighborhood. Ignorance is bliss. Until your dead.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schilder/156078964/