Thread: Great police report. Gotta Love the Marines.

Great police report. Gotta Love the Marines.

enjoy the article, I know I did.

Lolololol nice this is a good one.

Banned
    We need to send that curb to fight wars for us!

Yea those curbs are a dozy.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Man, I didn't know curbs to be so dangerous. They are everywhere, what will police do if they start acting out toward everyone.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

Quote Originally Posted by NG19 View Post
    Man, I didn't know curbs to be so dangerous. They are everywhere, what will police do if they start acting out toward everyone.
    Probably say something like "Back away from the curb! Stand back! It's dangerous!"

That's only if the police are on scene, however. If not, hopefully some marines will be on handy to protect future assailants from even greater curbside injury.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Yup, those Marines always seem to be in the right place at both the right and wrong times. They always seem to come out ahead though.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

This curb needs rehabilitation. Clearly, it and it's owner are dangerous and need to be registered on some State list. Underprivileged Minority Curbs only act out like this because they don't have the advantages that Caucasian Curbs have. No, scratch that. Who needs an Assault Curb, anyway? All it's good for is spraying patrons with broken bones! There will be blood in the streets if we don't ban all these Assault Curbs! OMG, I was just typing this message on my Droid Phone and almost decapitated by one! It came out of nowhere and without warning!
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
    Us curbs have never been known to be gentle.
    FREEDOM ISNT FREE. BUT THE UNITED STATES MARINES ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY YOUR SHARE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    This curb needs rehabilitation. Clearly, it and it's owner are dangerous and need to be registered on some State list.
    I've seen many curbs scattered among the most fragile humans, that of suburban families, tattooed with identifying serial number. This is presumably done to keep track of them and ensure they don't engage in illicit activities. Also, on occasion I've spotted identical serial numbers, so I believe instead of representing individual curbs, the tattooed numbers represent family units.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Curb your enthusasm!! It's just Uncle Sam's Misguided Children doing what they do best!! Semper Fi.
    Lower the crime rate by lowering the criminal survival rate!
    When people say 'God Bless America' I'm sure He says, "I gave you Texas!"