• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disqualifying Judges and VOID Judgements

Lawful Aim

http://fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/98.php

Background;
Los Angeles, CA Former U S Prosecutor Dr. Richard I Fine explains how citizens can disqualify a State judge who is "on the take". All 430 California Superior Court Judges in L A County can be disqualified by citizens who have been involved in litigation against the County of Los Angeles in the last two decades. If you lost your case and did not know your judge was getting money from the County, Richard Fine says you can "Null & Void" the Judge's Order and get a new trial.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK?
If you paid money to the County, you now have a chance to recover that money, according to Dr. Fine's experience, he has already disqualified five judges who have been "On the Take" in his cases involving the County of L.A. That is why he was locked up in L A County jail for 18 months without being charged or convicted of a crime. Now he can show you the way to get JUSTICE. Featured here are Dr. Fine's Motions to "Null & Void" that were used by him to disqualify the five Judges so far in his case.

http://fulldisclosure.net/Blogs/96.php

Lawful Aim

Richard's situation is just the very extreme tip of the ice berg.
The more that know the truth the more that can pursue lawful remedy and accomplish even more.

Last edited:

coolusername2007

I wonder if this could help Theseus. If he was tried in the LA County court system and if his judge was on the take, it would seem he might be able to get a new trial. Probably not though if he was in some municipal court. Without going over his court docs, I wouldn't know.