• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Philly... Sorry if i am reposting this could not find another thread though

09jisaac

Stop apologizing, if you do a search (and get to that captcha) and don't find it after that then you don't have to worry about it. If anyone says anything to you just ignore it.

Did you notice part 3 and 4???

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Cal Guns deleted everything about this story on their site, just like they do with all criminal police officers

clarkebar

What's the deal here? One of the comments on the first part says Mark has been arrested for something. Is there a way to help this guy?

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
I have not heard all of this as I am in the process right now of listening to the audio, but I can hardly contain myself. WHO THE HELL DO THESE IDIOT LEO's THINK THEY ARE?? Foul language, total disrespect for one of their employers, completely unprofessional conduct, did I say unbelievably foul language.

Now I in no way condone bating LEO's for the express purpose of getting their dander up (a tactic favored by the left). If someone chooses to open carry and there are no laws against this activity, they should do so properly and conversely be left alone by the local constabulary. Bating is NOT something any of us should support or condone as it will only lead to discord and friction between our servants and ourselves.. not to mention the public at large.

While I will reserve final remarks until I have heard all of it, from what I have heard so far, Philadelphia has gutter trash for police... at least some of them.

Well "Filthy-delphia's finest" are anything but. I read Stossel's report and the very idea that this man has been charged with disorderly conduct is a travesty. I hope he not only sues the pants off of the city, but goes after the LEO's as well. There is no excuse for this sort of behavior on the part of our servants.

Last edited:

Aknazer

I have not heard all of this as I am in the process right now of listening to the audio, but I can hardly contain myself. WHO THE HELL DO THESE IDIOT LEO's THINK THEY ARE?? Foul language, total disrespect for one of their employers, completely unprofessional conduct, did I say unbelievably foul language.

Now I in no way condone bating LEO's for the express purpose of getting their dander up (a tactic favored by the left). If someone chooses to open carry and there are no laws against this activity, they should do so properly and conversely be left alone by the local constabulary. Bating is NOT something any of us should support or condone as it will only lead to discord and friction between our servants and ourselves.. not to mention the public at large.

While I will reserve final remarks until I have heard all of it, from what I have heard so far, Philadelphia has gutter trash for police... at least some of them.

Well "Filthy-delphia's finest" are anything but. I read Stossel's report and the very idea that this man has been charged with disorderly conduct is a travesty. I hope he not only sues the pants off of the city, but goes after the LEO's as well. There is no excuse for this sort of behavior on the part of our servants.

I'm confused. Do you think the LAC in this case was baiting because I don't. He was lawfully carrying and he reasonibly resisted the unlawful actions of the cops. If the cops do something illegal and someone resists them to me that is not baiting. Also I don't think recording cops is baiting, and I do find it a bit odd that it's ok for cops to bait "criminals" but yet it's not ok to bait cops. Unless the cops are also criminals there shouldn't be any issues and they shouldn't fall for anything.

SouthernBoy

I'm confused. Do you think the LAC in this case was baiting because I don't. He was lawfully carrying and he reasonibly resisted the unlawful actions of the cops. If the cops do something illegal and someone resists them to me that is not baiting. Also I don't think recording cops is baiting, and I do find it a bit odd that it's ok for cops to bait "criminals" but yet it's not ok to bait cops. Unless the cops are also criminals there shouldn't be any issues and they shouldn't fall for anything.

I neither stated nor inferred that the fellow in the audio was bating the LEO's. I don't know whether he was or not. I do agree that the police acted totally unprofessional and frankly may have crossed the line into the arena of illegality. But again, this is something of which I have no knowledge.

Last edited:

Haman J.T.

OCing legaly can in no way be considered "baiting".Only those who don't understand Our Rights or are against Our Rights would push this anti-Rights myth!

Haman J.T.

He needs to get a good pro-gun lawyer and take this to Federal Court! Donations can be done to get things going as has been done across the nation! If we all put in a couple bucks we can do what needs to be done! CARRY ON OCers!

SouthernBoy

OCing legaly can in no way be considered "baiting".Only those who don't understand Our Rights or are against Our Rights would push this anti-Rights myth!

You should read the visceral diatribe on some gun websites posted by ardent CC'ers who rail vehemently against OC'ing, professing it will surely bring an end to our protected Second Amendment rights. These are folks who are supposed to be on our side but you certainly wouldn't know it.

eye95

Yeah, I posted in that thread back when this incident was first posted on OCDO. After two posts, supportive of the victim in this case, I was rather rudely handled by one of the admins, and so I asked to have my account deleted. Instead he banned me. I am glad that I am no longer a part of that site and do not recommend it to others.

I will use OCDO to decry the actions of the police in this matter and to show support for the victim of their assault and avoid PAFOA altogether.

OldCurlyWolf

Yeah, I posted in that thread back when this incident was first posted on OCDO. After two posts, supportive of the victim in this case, I was rather rudely handled by one of the admins, and so I asked to have my account deleted. Instead he banned me. I am glad that I am no longer a part of that site and do not recommend it to others.

I will use OCDO to decry the actions of the police in this matter and to show support for the victim of their assault and avoid PAFOA altogether.

How can you have been banned here and still be posting here? Is there a typo?:cool:

OldCurlyWolf

Nah you misunderstood him, he said that he posted in "that" thread (the one one PAFOA forums), had issues, and ended up being banned there.
I actually had already figured that out and was poking fun. But he did mess up his post.:cool:

eye95

I keep rereading my post, trying to figure out how anyone could possibly think that I was talking about being banned from OCDO. "That thread" clearly referred to the thread linked in the post to which I was responding on PAFOA. "That site" cannot reasonably be inferred to mean this site.

My point remains that the administration at PAFOA is heavy-handed and arbitrary. I don't recommend that site to reasonable folks.

Anyway, in regards to the gross misreading of my post, RIF.

Moving on.

Deanimator

When somebody ostentatiously asks in a public forum to have their account deleted instead of just choosing not to use it or privately asking for moderator assistance, it's almost always because they want to be the center of attention.

Yeah, I remember. It was kind of funny really, like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" posting to a gun owner's rights forum. :D

Last edited:

Rattrapper

I keep rereading my post, trying to figure out how anyone could possibly think that I was talking about being banned from OCDO. "That thread" clearly referred to the thread linked in the post to which I was responding on PAFOA. "That site" cannot reasonably be inferred to mean this site.

My point remains that the administration at PAFOA is heavy-handed and arbitrary. I don't recommend that site to reasonable folks.

Anyway, in regards to the gross misreading of my post, RIF.

Moving on.

I am beginning to think that is why this site no longer uses people as MODS, other than the co-founders.
I have observed that sites with many different MODS, the MODS start becoming like the cops they b**ch about, they make thier own rules, and become "Personal" as to what they think is right or what should be allowed.

eye95

When somebody ostentatiously asks in a public forum to have their account deleted instead of just choosing not to use it or privately asking for moderator assistance, it's almost always because they want to be the center of attention.

Yeah, I remember. It was kind of funny really, like Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" posting to a gun owner's rights forum. :D

Yeah, I'd expect you to think like that. Big surprise. I was treated rudely by management after two supportive posts, asked to have my account deleted, and was banned instead. That made life a little difficult (as they surely intended) until I deleted my cookies. I visited the site one more time, as a guest, determined that the forum was not worth my time, and moved on. I recommend that that site be avoided, unless one likes sites run by conclusion-jumping control-freaks (kinda hypocritical for a site that purports to support Liberty!).