Thread: Comment Scott Robert Shaw on WIZM 1410 said monday moring 5/16/11

Comment Scott Robert Shaw on WIZM 1410 said monday moring 5/16/11

Scott on the morning news on wkty in lacrosse said he wants a permit and traning bill passed because he wants to know the "Half cocked" people that will be carrying out there. Does he not know that we can open carry in this state without training or permit. Somehow he thinks putting a shirt over your gun now makes the gun or the person carrying it more dangerous. I guess maybe we should have a permit and training bill passed so we ease the fear of these hypersensitive people.

That is why we must keep pounding on the fact that people can already break the law without permits! Permits won't stop anyone except the law abiding!

What a Moron !
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Never heard of him.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Who?
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I wonder if Scott would agree to a permit and training to exercise his right to free speech? Just another idiot.

I guess maybe we should have a permit and training bill passed so we ease the fear of these hypersensitive people.

A better idea would be for the hypersensitive types to quit peeing themselves. It's time for them to get used to our way of life!
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

This is exactly why we must move from preaching to the choir to letting everyone know what we are, what we do, and what we want. All of us. Otherwise, these wastes of breath will be the only ones heard.

Write, Speak, Do!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.