• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Comment Scott Robert Shaw on WIZM 1410 said monday moring 5/16/11

gunner05

Scott on the morning news on wkty in lacrosse said he wants a permit and traning bill passed because he wants to know the "Half cocked" people that will be carrying out there. Does he not know that we can open carry in this state without training or permit. Somehow he thinks putting a shirt over your gun now makes the gun or the person carrying it more dangerous. I guess maybe we should have a permit and training bill passed so we ease the fear of these hypersensitive people.

rcav8r

That is why we must keep pounding on the fact that people can already break the law without permits! Permits won't stop anyone except the law abiding!

jrclen

I wonder if Scott would agree to a permit and training to exercise his right to free speech? Just another idiot.

Krusty

I guess maybe we should have a permit and training bill passed so we ease the fear of these hypersensitive people.

A better idea would be for the hypersensitive types to quit peeing themselves. It's time for them to get used to our way of life!

hardballer

This is exactly why we must move from preaching to the choir to letting everyone know what we are, what we do, and what we want. All of us. Otherwise, these wastes of breath will be the only ones heard.

Write, Speak, Do!