• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will your primary Conceal carry pistol be ?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Soon I will be picking up a compact Glock 26 as my primary Concealment pistol.
When the snow flies & I am wearing a Jacket, I will also be carrying my Full size Glock 34, depending on where I am going.

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

I'm just here supporting your Rights. I personally won't be owning any firearms. I do not want to contribute to Jumpy Citizenry* syndrome.

*Chris Larson, D - for "Don't like the Constitution", Milwaukee:

"And further if we start having people, or people thinking that people have guns, you're gonna be more inclined ta arm yourself. And it leads to Jumpy Citizenry. "

hardballer

If I conceal carry, I will carry my trusty 1911 as I do now. I carried it for many years concealed and felt more than comfortable with it. Should be no different now...

CalicoJack10

I am going to have to stick with my USP 40 Compact.

Either that or the twins when I get a good holster made for them and finish engraving them. They are Taurus 617 7 shot .357s.

**Cough*Hardballer**

Nothing in the world says you can't have a back up gun.

1FASTC4

If I actually owned any guns(I lost mine in a tragic canoe accident) I'd carry my Kimber 1911 goldmatch stainless. It's so pretty... shoots even better.

grinner

My Kahr P9. But if permits are required for cc, I might not get one and just continue to oc rather than be forced to show ID whenever I carry. I will oppose a police state for as long as I can, even if I'm relatively alone in doing so.

apierce918

this

IMG_2910.jpg