• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will your primary Conceal carry pistol be ?

bart2546

I just picked up my Kimber Ultra CDP II about 2 weeks ago. Use it as my concealed and open carry tool. Unless I go to work or into a bar it is on me at all times. Love it"

MITCH

If I actually owned any guns(I lost mine in a tragic canoe accident) I'd carry my Kimber 1911 goldmatch stainless. It's so pretty... shoots even better.

WOW, you also. Same thing happened to me except I was in a kayack someplace between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. Before that I carried a CZ Rami in 9mm. I sure miss that handgun. It concealed well and shot even better.
Mitch

Lolcanoe

This.

73565d2b.jpg

Already do every single day I can, and I love it. OC of course, I think it's too pretty to hide.

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
Unfortunately, I live in SC, which does not allow open carry unless you are hunting or fishing. So, my wife and I have to conceal carry.

I was carrying a RIA Compact Tactical 1911 up unitl a few weeks ago, now I carry a KeltTec P3AT in my back pocket and a Glock 36 in my Crossbreed Supertuck on my hip.

My wife carries a Glock 27 in a Crossbreed Supertuck on her hip.

I really dislike conceal carrying, but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

RandallFlagg

I carry my trusty Beretta 92FS using the Crossbreed Supertuck.
SOOO comfortable with that pistol on my side.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
15229.jpg

My skinny butt cannot effectively conceal anything bigger... OC ban in Floriduh Blows.

Last edited:

El Pistolero

I have two that I switch between. I am a tall fella with some meat on his bones so if someone's going to attack me their either going to be really close or really far away- so either I'll need to engage or evade respectively.. Soo-

I have a Bersa Thunder 380 Duotone 7+1 and an S&W .38 +P Airweight 5 shot.

I also have an older essex arms 1911 5" .45 but I don't carry it much as it tends to pull my pants down. :lol:

I also use Hornady Critical Defense in all three guns for carry. They feed right in the semi models and never a problem in the snubby.

Charliee_Foxtrot

Ruger LCP...the heat gets up to 120 in las vegas so I needed a smaller gun to hide on days I wear shorts and a t-shirt (which is 11 out of 12 months of the year here it seems).

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Cz-82

I have a pair of 82s. I do not conceal, I open carry every day. When the wife gets hissy about our proximity to large numbers of LEOs she asks me to cover. The polygonal barrel is very accurate and the prices on them are great (appx US$200).

esteban

My UN family

USA MAV88
USAx4
Hungarian AMD65
Bulgarian MAK
Argentine Bersa CC
Brazilian Taurusx4
Russian Saiga12
Austrian G19 w/33rd mag

a PT709 or a pt738 is always on me even in pj's.
Loaded w/ Hornady Critical Defense

Last edited:

Badger Johnson

I've switched from carrying a XDm 9mm compact, to the Ruger LC9 for the summer, with the Kel-Tec .380 as a BUG.

Just got the CT laser LG-412 for it and will be going to the range next week to sight it in.

okboomer

Oh, oh, oh, another thread to show off my little darlings THANK YOU! :lol:

Top: Kimber Ultra Carry II .45acp for the metro
Middle: Springfield Armory EMP 9mm for around town
Bottom: Beretta Bobcat .22 BUG

Sadly, here in OK we still have to CC, but OC should be here soon! And I will need the CC for the winter!

pistols1aMediumWebview.jpg