• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Philly OC Incident hits Fox News

Felix

Wonder why Fox just now got around to doing a story on this? It was in every guns forum I'm a member of back when it was news.

EricDailey X-NRA

Good Question

Wonder why Fox just now got around to doing a story on this? It was in every guns forum I'm a member of back when it was news.

Actually, a very good question, and there is an answer, which if we knew would tell us much about the dailymedia in this country. More than a few folks have enough professional experience with the dailymedia to give us a good suggestion of the answer. I for one would like to know the answer.

Aknazer

I would say all of the news groups are behind on this as philly.com only just posted their article on this, and it was their article that caused it to be commented on by fox.