• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Change of polocy appreciation Chevy's

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Oh, you arn't buying?

Sorry, some one had to say it!

I am buying some nachos but I heard you were hosting the cocktail hour!

It is also important to note, firearms are not required, nothing is other than a positive out look on life.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I want to, and it's close. Just gotta decide if I wanna spend the money.

Well, you have a free beer and can share in some nacho's if you make it.

Looks to be around 20 perhaps a little over that, there are several mabey's so you never know.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD +1
Eggman +1
Doc +1
MPSGUNNER
SteveSTL +1
TONY4310 +1
Superlite
Repomaster +1
Wildbillar +1
Zeke remains an unknown
Cash50 remains unknown

That’s 18 plus I have 4 others invited verbally along with a few Doc got the word to, that may or may not attend whom are just not forum junkies. Looks like a fun group and we will have a positive impact on a business that has turned the page. As we grow we will have more wins like this, we saw Dierbergs response to improper enforcement by their own employees. Numbers represent dollars and votes, if folks happen to come ask us questions lets keep it positive and upbeat, anti’s have rights too. We can grow this group and positively impact the St Louis metro area. Look forward to seeing you all there.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I couldn't make it tonight. I have family in Joplin area and we are off to go aid them during this time of need.

Yhm, family always comes first. We got smacked with some weather here, I hope it was not there first and prayers for all.

sohighlyunlikely

I couldn't make it tonight. I have family in Joplin area and we are off to go aid them during this time of need.

Repo,
Good luck with your family matters, and don't worry you didn't miss much. Some of the usual friendly faces and their familiar firearms. A few new smiling faces. Plenty of conversation on old OC topics and the new OC things that are under discussion here.
We did have a young St Charles LEO stop in to visit with a lady friend a couple of tables away. Then take a strong gander at all the citizens expressing there 2A rights as he made his way past our table of 15 and continue strolling back to his car.

Doc

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Thank you to all whom made it and thanks to those whom tried as well.

I did hear there has been a bad tornado in the Joplin area, I hope your family makes it through it in the best possible way.

I'm stuffed!!

We shall have to do it more often and Marc will be putting up some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Tony4310

It was a good gathering. Like usual I didn't talk much,but that is just me lol. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I got confirmation last evening, Central Missouri to southern IL all belong to the same man excluding Champaign IL, not that it would matter in PRIL.

Someone asked specifically about the Columbia location, I can not figure out who, but if it was you, send a PM and I will give you the managers name.

15 or so had dinner at the one in St Charles with 10 opting for open carry including one LEO from St Charles city, however he was dining with his lady friend not us. No excitement, just good food and positive feedback.

kylemoul

i was 5 minutes away the whole day...

unfortunately i was in bed all day due to excessive amounts of beer from the night before.