• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

All carry rights under attack !!!!!

paul@paul-fisher.com

Nice job, everybody. Hubert sounded the call to action and you responded. This, and the Petsmart incident makes me believe that we have finally really reached critical mass when we can mobilize and concentrate our efforts to achieve a goal. Consequently, there will probably more attempts to divide us.... Resist them, keep your eye on the goal of restoring our God-given rights. Let's face it, Wisconsin would be an even more awesome place to live if we could each experience Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness without outside interference.

+1

Now, let's win the big one. Keep the pressure on your Senators and Representatives to pass SB 93.

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
We the people defeated the anti-freedom Resolution in Eau Claire County last night BUT they (the board) intend to take this up again at their June meeting.

As I understand the current Eau Claire County procedural code, a resolution or ordinance MUST be read at at least two(2) different meetings before it can be acted upon. The sponsor wanted to ACT on it last night, requiring setting the rules aside.

I only had three minutes, but was able to point out several parts of the resolution were based on FALSE statements. This was/is a fear mongering resolution, plain and simple.

We will continue to watch, and we will speak against this again IF they bring it up.

Here is the local news report: http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=14665788

Let freedom ring!