• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grope! HUG!!!

1245A Defender

went to the bank today.
as im walking to the door,
i see a guy out by the passenger door of his truck,
the door is open and hes talking to someone in there.
but i can see the truck is empty!
i go in and do my business,
im done, and turn to leave,
and there he is, talking to himself.
hes right there in front of me.
he looks at me, raises his arms out,
and says, "im gonna give you a big hug,,, but i dont know why".
WELL!!! i reached up, and grabbed his elbows, just holding them up there...
i said, "no,, youre not...",
i eased his arms back, and down,, said "see ya",
eased past him, as he said "youll feel better",
went on my way, as he talked to himself some more.
wonder if their was any trouble at the bank,
feel like maybe i should have stuck around to watch,
he was the weirdest thing i seen in a while!

Jack House

Bears_Standing_Ovation.jpg
I second

Tacitus42

Another Wierdo

About 3 weekends ago I went into BigLots on Bridgeport in UP,Ocing had my son who is 12 with me. Was about two thirds the way towards the back of the store when i heard on the PA sysem " Security cameras please focus on section 2 and 3" i thought hmmm guess ill keep shopping. Turned down a aisle and theer squatting hunched over a bag of open diapers this guy maybe like 20 or so was rubbing a daiper on his face and then smelling it!! I asked him if he was ok? He was def looking schizophrenic. He ignored me and then i asked him if he was on medication? He looked at me and high tailed it towards the front door. Cashier tells me this guy comes in all the time for a daiper fix. I suggested maybe he gets him no trespassed.

tx-skydiver

About 3 weekends ago I went into BigLots on Bridgeport in UP,Ocing had my son who is 12 with me. Was about two thirds the way towards the back of the store when i heard on the PA sysem " Security cameras please focus on section 2 and 3" i thought hmmm guess ill keep shopping. Turned down a aisle and theer squatting hunched over a bag of open diapers this guy maybe like 20 or so was rubbing a daiper on his face and then smelling it!! I asked him if he was ok? He was def looking schizophrenic. He ignored me and then i asked him if he was on medication? He looked at me and high tailed it towards the front door. Cashier tells me this guy comes in all the time for a daiper fix. I suggested maybe he gets him no trespassed.

Note to self: Stay out of BigLots when I go wheeling in Bridgeport.

OP: I concur. You are ripe for big group hug.

Seriously though...probably good you stopped it. Just weird..even if it was truly a friendly hug and not a tactic to attack, rob, etc...